After a while, he stood up with Feiyan in his arms and said, "Well, since the shopkeeper Tu is so capable, please let the shopkeeper Tu let me get out of Dongfeng Town, but today I can’t send it far away. Leave."

    Tu Feng's chest was violently ups and downs. At first glance, he was very angry with Chen Miansheng's attitude.

    Although Chen Miansheng was a sick child, Gu Wu beside him was a tall man, and he was not an easy master at first glance. He gritted his teeth, said hello again and again, patted hard on the stone table, turned around and left.

    Chen Miansheng watched Tu Feng disappear into the backyard, without speaking for a long time.

    Gu Wu gestured to him: "My son, what should I do?"

    Fei Yan couldn't understand Gu Wu's gestures. Chen Miansheng took out a jade pendant from his sleeve and handed it to Gu Wu, whispering: "Dongfeng Town is under

    Under the jurisdiction of Yun County, you can find the county magistrate there." Gu Wu respectfully took the jade pendant and put it in his sleeve carefully: "The servant understands, that servant will set off tomorrow."

    "Leave today . Go early and return early. Medicine In the hall, only I and Achu can’t turn around," Chen Miansheng said, and his cold fingertips touched Little Orange Cat’s pink nose, his brows softened, “Little Orange is so good today, wait a minute. Go home and cook pork belly for you, okay?”

    Fei Yan was still thinking about the thoughtless communication between Chen Miansheng and Gu Wu. The smell of cold pine wood approached suddenly, and she subconsciously rubbed the tip of her nose. Chen Miansheng's fingers caused Chen Miansheng to chuckle again.

    What Ling Feiyan didn't expect was that Gu Wu did not appear in the same medicine hall for the next few days.

    Seeing that the little orange cat has been looking around in the medicine hall, Chen Miansheng smiled and flicked his head between the little orange cat's forehead: "Why, little orange wants a small five?"

    Fei Yan shook his tail hurriedly, hugged his arm heartily, rubbed and rubbed his furry head against it.

    Who is Gu Wu? Does she know? Sorry, she only knows Chen Miansheng.

    Chen Miansheng smiled warmly, carefully took the little orange cat into his arms and smoothed the hair: "Don't worry, Xiao Wu will be back soon."

    Fei Yan blinked a few eyes, barely suppressing the doubt in her heart. Go down.

    She always felt that since Tu Xuan appeared, Chen Miansheng seemed to have become somewhat different.

    But where it is, I still can't tell.

    Realizing that the little orange cat is watching him, Chen Miansheng lowered his head and scratched the little orange cat’s neck: "Goodbye, I will take the little orange to the market again. I will buy whatever I want. Then I will let Xiao Wu Carry it, okay?"

    Fei Yan moved slightly in her heart, and suddenly hugged Chen Miansheng tighter.

    Regardless of whether he is different.

    At least in front of her, Chen Miansheng was still that Chen Miansheng.

    This is enough.

    Three days later, Gu Wu's figure appeared in the same medicine hall again. Following this, there was news that Baishantang and Qu's Medical Center were sealed off by the government, Tu Xuan and Qu Lin, the doctor of Qu, were arrested and imprisoned.

    However, within half a day, this incident spread throughout Dongfeng Town, and the reasons for it were already well known.

    This day's Tongyaotang is more lively than usual.

    While waiting for the medicine, the sick person said angrily: "I've seen Tu Xuan not pleasing to my eyes a long time ago, and now he deserves to be put in jail."

    "That's right, Tu Xuan Qulin." Both of these people have no conscience. Let me tell you, shopkeeper Chen is better at the same medicine hall. Not only does the medicinal materials sell cheaply, but shopkeeper Chen is also honest and kind." Others echoed.

    "But don't you think this matter is really a bit weird? Did someone go to the government to report it, or else you would be arrested suddenly."

    "Hi, what do you care about so much, won't everything be fine if a person is arrested."

    "That's what you said."

    This topic came and went quickly, and other people's attention quickly shifted to other things, leaving only Feiyan who was still in a daze.

    Others didn't know the reason. She stayed by Chen Miansheng's side, and naturally knew that Tu Xuan Qulin had nothing to do with Chen Miansheng.

    The jade pendant that Chen Miansheng gave to Gu Wu was engraved with the word "sheng". It was clean in color and was very valuable at first glance, not a vulgar thing. The strangest thing is that after Gu Wu came back, Tu Xuan and Qu Lin were immediately arrested and imprisoned. The Yunxian magistrate that Chen Miansheng mentioned must also be related to this matter.

    Feiyan moved her paws, her big eyes blinking crampedly.

    For the first time, she realized that even though she had been with Chen Miansheng for so long, she had never known the true identity of the gentle man in front of her.

    Chen Miansheng's words, deeds, clothes and temperament all declared that he did not belong to Dongfeng Town, at least not before.

    Then why does he stay in Dongfeng Town, and who is it?