It's just that before Chen Miansheng could speak, the little orange cat in his arms "swished" out first. As soon as his sharp claws emerged from the mat, he unceremoniously greeted Tu Xuan's face.

    Tu Xuan was startled by the sudden appearance of the orange cat. After avoiding its paws, before he could catch his breath, he saw the little orange cat exploding all over his body again, and kept yelling at him. It looked like this. The fierce little leopard must be as fierce as possible.

    All this happened so quickly. Apart from being shocked, A Chu and Gu Wu glanced at each other. For the first time, they felt that the treasurer, the cat raised, had done what they didn't dare to do.

    Tu Xuan did not expect that he would be frightened like this by a half-sized cat. Knowing that Chen Miansheng is a shameless person, he couldn't tell him clearly, so he quickly turned his attention to Gu Wu and Achu for help: "This What's the matter with the cat, don't you guys get it out soon."

    Gu Wu and A Chu deliberately put on a look of embarrassment, cleared their throats and said: "Tu shopkeeper, I'm really sorry, this is raised by the shopkeeper. Cat, very precious, we are just helping buddies, how dare you touch it."

    Tu Xuan gritted his teeth, his face was blue and red, and he was afraid that the cat would not be able to dodge the next time. Had to turn his attention to Chen Miansheng.

    Chen Miansheng was also a little surprised. It's not that my little cat didn't lose his temper to outsiders, but he was angry like this last time, and it was the only time he was passing by the women in the market.

    Thinking of this, Chen Miansheng suddenly realized something. He lifted his eyelids and glanced at it. With a clear heart, he turned his gaze to the little orange cat and slowly opened his mouth: "Little orange, come back."

    Fei Yan He didn't listen at all, his pupils narrowed into a dangerous vertical line, and he even began to plan where the next claw should be scratched.

    So when Chen Miansheng stretched out his hand to lift the nape of her neck, the little orange cat subconsciously took his tail and opened his hand, turning his head and glaring at Chen Miansheng, looking fierce.

    Chen Mian grinned unanimously, and curled his eyes in front of the little orange cat, with the corners of his lips curled slightly, and asked softly: "Little guy, what are you doing, huh?"

    The ending of the word "um" was dragged by him. Low and long, lazy and tight.

    Fei Yan's arrogance went down instantly, she looked at Chen Miansheng, then turned to look at Tu Xuan, a little hesitant for a while.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Miansheng stretched out her hands directly, tilted her head slightly, and said a little persuasively: "Hey, come here."

    Fei Yan didn't respond to him for the first time, she shook her tail and turned her head fiercely again. Tu Xuan glared at him.

    When Tu Xuan mistakenly thought that the orange cat was about to pounce again, he suddenly turned his head back, rushed into Chen Miansheng's arms, and changed back to a well-behaved and docile appearance. By the way, he turned his head and licked lazily. Licking the hair on the neck.

    Tu Xuan: "?"

    This cat also brought two faces?

    After receiving the little orange cat in his arms, Chen Miansheng raised his hand to cover her back, and followed her hair one by one, until the little orange cat's emotions were completely calmed down, he slowly raised his eyes.