[...Host, the warming up of feelings happened yesterday. ]

    Yesterday?

    She wrinkled her nose and couldn't think about what happened yesterday. She listened to Chen Miansheng calling her name: "Little Orange?"

    Fei Yan realized that Chen Miansheng was still in front of her. The scene of her suddenly staying in place must be very weird.

    The little orange cat in Chen Miansheng's eyes is indeed so. Seeing that the little orange cat kept holding her round orange butt at herself, thinking that she was not willing to put on fur clothes, she was still angry with herself, so she had no choice but to gently poke the little orange cat's back with her fingertips, and whispered. "Don't get angry, can't I just put it on."

    Fei Yan, who was worried about how to fool the past, suddenly stopped after hearing this.

    It turns out that Chen Miansheng could still misunderstand the meaning like this?

    Really an enterprise-level understanding.

    Fei Yan let out a sigh of relief, followed the steps Chen Miansheng gave unconsciously, and turned around slowly, rubbing his head against him.

    Today, one person and one cat wake up early, and it’s always fine to stay at home. It’s too early to go to the medicine hall. Chen Miansheng pondered for a moment, and leaned over to ask the little orange cat’s opinion: "Would you like to go to the market? By the way, I can buy you some meat.”

    Although the market east street of Dongfeng Town is on the only way to Tongyaotang, I was only rushing to the medicinetang two days ago, and basically didn’t pay much attention to the surroundings. Hearing what Chen Miansheng said, Fei Yan was really moved.

    So in the next second, the little orange cat jumped into Chen Miansheng's arms very consciously, raised his eyes and saw Qiu Yipi tilted to the side, and stretched out his paws to take Qiu Yi in front of him. reason.

    Chen Miansheng lost his laughter, and the more he looked at his little orange cat, the more cute he felt. He adjusted the posture of his hands a bit to make the little orange cat lie more comfortable, and then went out.

    Perhaps affected by the weather, today's market is a bit more lively than ever.

    The little orange cat leaned in Chen Miansheng's arms obediently, and looked around curiously with her big swollen eyes.

    Chen Miansheng's words counted. First, he bought two catties of pork belly for the little orange cat, and also weighed half a catty of lamb leg bones, enough for the little orange cat to eat for a while.

    Feiyan stared at the two ropes contentedly, as if he had foreseen the scene of them lying in his bowl.

    The look of the little orange cat's longing naturally fell into Chen Miansheng's eyes. He drooped his eyelids and hooked the little orange cat's chin with his fingertips and smiled silently: "Little gluttonous cat."

    Fei Yan wanted to wave at him. He waved his paw as a warning. When Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the meat in his hand, he thought about it or gave it up.

    Forget it, for the sake of meat, the noble Philharmonic cat doesn't care about stupid humans.

    She seemed to have forgotten her original identity.

    Fei Yan slowly swayed her tail, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a shop, her ears flicked, and a "meow" came out.

    Chen Miansheng couldn't hear him, and continued to walk forward with a calm expression, but the little orange cat in his arms suddenly jumped to the ground and stayed in place and refused to leave.