53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Ah! We'll go too! We want to go to a commoner's supermarket, too!" The twins said in sync while raising their hands in the process, like they're volunteering on something.

"Me too! Me too!" Honey-senpai happily adds.

"Well, this might be a good experience." Kyoya says, adjusting his glasses.

"All right! Commoner supermarket! Commoner supermarket!" The twins shouted excitedly running out the door like kids.

"I'm so looking forward to it!" Honey-senpai says with a big smile, walking out after the twins then Mori-senpai behind him. I sighed. Seems like everyone's coming along in the end.

"I'll just change clothes first." I said, going to our room with a small smile.

I took off my oversized sweater with a frown, And here I though we finally had a holiday.. well whatever. I grabbed my (F/C) T-shirt in the closet. I was about to put the T-shirt on, but I stopped when I heard the door slide open, I looked over my shoulder my eyes widening to see Mori-senpai. I quickly blushed and covered my top part with the T-shirt, by pressing it there.

"I-uh- W-What are you doing here senpai?" I stuttered, he looked slightly shock to see me as well, he turned his head to the side with a very light shade of red on his cheeks. The sight, made my eyes go wide again.

thump

thump

thump

Wait what? Why is my heart racing?

"I.. was looking for the bathroom.." he answered.

"I'll leave you now.." He quietly said going out and closing the door, with very red ears.

A few minutes passed and I slowly slumpt down on the floor, because of my suddenly weak knees and loudly beating heart beat. I put a hand on my mouth with my face blazing hot.

He was blushing... right?

| Third Person's POV

The oldest Fujioka quickly went outside after changing clothes with still slightly red cheeks, not even noticing his little sister was still there in the living room with Tamaki who looked to be praying for their mother. (M/N) looked away when he saw the tall ravenet beside the sweet little Honey down stairs. Calm down (M/N), it was just an accident he didn't do it on purpose anywa- The maroon haired male's thoughts were cut off when his father suddenly greeted him out of nowhere with a big suffocating hug.

"Oh! (M/N)~!"

"D-Dad.! breathe..! can't-!.. le- go..-!!" The maroon haired male choked the words out from his father's tight embrace.

"Oops! Sorry!" (M/N)'s father quickly let him go the same time a loud thud came from inside their apartment, alrming both father and son to quickly rush and check what heppened. The parent and son stood at the door with an unreadable looks after seeing the sight.

The situation was..

The youngest of the Fujioka Family, Haruhi. Who was being held down by a suspecious person..

Her father, who suddenly came home earlier than expected from his okama bar...《 Ranka, real name: Fujioka Ryouji (35) 》

And her worried brother beside their father sees the situation as well, with a look that's very unreadable.. 《 (M/N), full name: Fujioka (M/N) (16) 》

And he who appears..

to be pushing the girl onto the floor...

an unknown man to the head of the Family's house..