52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Okay, then we don't need the slippers." Hikaru answers.

"Well then, we're coming in!" Honey-senpai, Hikatu and Kaoru all said in unison.

"I am coming in.." Mori-senpai's formal way of saying made me chuckle a little.

"Excuse me." Tamaki says with Kyoya following after him, "Coming in."

"What? That's it?!" Hikaru shouted, I glance over my shoulder to see them all cramped up.

"Ouch.." I couldn't help but chuckle again at Mori-senpai, who accidentally bumped his head on our lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. I finished putting the groceries in the fridge then made my way to join the hosts' in the living room, sitting between Hikaru and Kyoya in a casual manner.

"You all look rediculous," I commented with a lazy smile.

"You know that you can just relax or lean on each other right?" I said leaning my back on Hikaru's side, not knowing that there were several males darting glares towards Hikaru when I did this.

"I'll be making tea, then." Haruhi announced, turning her back on us.

"Oh, Haruhi. If you're going to make tea, here's some red tea my dad bought from Africa. Here." Hikaru handed a small package that had a cute pattern.

"Th-Thank you." Haruhi says taking the offer and went back to the kitchen.

"It's pretty good with milk tea. You have some milk?" Kaoru asks.

"Yeah, I think we have some in the fridge sis." I said as if just remembering it.

My attention got caught when Tamaki's face suddenly disorted to a rather disturbing look. He grabbed Kaoru and Hikaru by their shoulder, making me fall on the ground. I grumbled and sit up straight once more, but this time no body to lean on.

I just silently stared at Tamaki and the twins who were whispering to each other and looking back towards Haruhi then back to their original position to fake a cry.

I sighed at the sight.

"I don't care if you guys huddle up suspeciously, but if you're cursing my sister out behind her back.. then I won't take your bullshit." I stated to the three, but mostly directing that announcement towards Tamaki, becausehe was the first one to pull the twins in that weird huddle.

"(M-M/N)'s using extremely foul language!" Tamaki cried out while shuddering.

I looked at him blankly, before giving a wicked smile, my eyes slanting a bit that looked like it was mocking him.

"So what? This is my home. I can say whatever I want."

Tamaki flinched and quickly went behind Kyoya to hide.

"(N/N)-chan's putting a scary face again," Honey-senpai says, but still wore a cute smile. I quickly dropped my look to a pocker face after that, and looked at Honey-senpai with a look that says, 'you saw nothing'.

"Haruhi, sorry. We'll just have water.." Kaoru says with tearful eyes and a pitying like look.

"Eh? Really? But I already made it," Haruhi says, face looking unsure.

"O-Okay, then.." The twins says with blank looks along with Tamaki. They all formed a mini circle again and whispered to each other once more. I sighed and went to Help Haruhi with putting the teas' down.

I heard Kyoya sigh and went to one of our book shelves, I was feeling rather lonely with no one beside my spot now.. I glanced at Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai. It's fine (M/N) it's your house so you don't have to feel embarrassed moving to sit with them.. I tried to convinced myself and nodded my head with determination.

"The tea is served. Sorry, we didn't have enough cups." Haruhi apologized as we both put the tea in front of each person in the living room.

Once finish I went back to my spot. I glanced at Mori-senpai once more while playing with the hem of my sweater. I took a deep breath and was going to go up and sit next to him, but I was stopped by a hand that was placed on my shoulder.

I looked up at the large hand and then up to the person's face, it was Mori-senpai.

He sat down beside me and leaned a little to my ear to whisper something.

"I'll sit next to you"

He slowly pulled back and gave a quickly smile, before turning his head towards Haruhi and Honey-senpai like nothing just happened.

I slowly put a hand to the ear he whispered to and my other hand over my mouth that was still hanging in shock. Shit, I think my ear's bright red.. I thought to myself not knowing that the blush spread to not only my ears, but also to the back of my neck as well.

"(N/N)-chan, Haru-chan. You guys can choose your cakes first!" Honey-senpai's statement, snapped me out from my thoughts that was rather turing.. quite dirty, but put those thoughts to the back of my head.

"Huh, really?" Haruhi asked with a surprised look, while I on the other hand tried to calm my loudly beating heart.

"Um.. Uh... then I'll take the strawberry one." Haruhi picked.

"How bout you (N/N)-chan?" Honey-senpai asked me with a bright smile.

I looked at the cakes and my eyes landed on the chocolate one. I nervously played with my finger's under the table, while avoiding Mori-senpai's intense gaze. "Cho.. co.." I answered quietly, but no one replied and still waited for my choice.

"T-The Chocolate one.. if you don't mind.." I quietly answered once more, but much slightly more louder this time.

No one answered, but a hand slid the chocolate cake on the plate in front of me.

I looked up where the hand was connected and was about to thank them, but I stopped once I saw the person. It was Tamaki with a bleeding nose. I quickly put on a digusted-out look towards him.

"Thanks," I thanked him, but still looked at him with disgust.

Everyone took their own slice and we all started to dig in, but the only enthusiastic people in the room to eat the cake slices were Honey-senpai and I, so I started to compose myself and started to eat more slowly this time.

Out of nowhere I saw Mori-senpai's hand move, catching my attention.

He was giving his strawberries on Haruhi's plate.

"You like strawberries?" Mori-senpai asks Haruhi, who stared at Mori-senpai with a cute shock expression.

"Yes!" Haruhi answered with her usual cute smile.

Mori-senpai gave a small smile as a response, but for some reason I didn't feel happy at the sight. I looked at my chocolate cake with slightly droopy eyes, not knowing that I was already pouting.

I like strawberries too..

Alright! As promised another chapter! Thank you for reading this update I hope to see you all once more on the next update! Hope y'all enjoyed!^^

WC: 1720

(M/N)'s been too adorable lately, but don't worry it's just starting to get spicy~💋

~Aiko