The target she confirmed was Chen Miansheng. If someone Xiaowu took away, she would have no chance to make Chen Miansheng like her.

    So the little orange cat cub dangled his big tail while opening his jet black eyes. At the same time, his little head leaned over, rubbing Chen Miansheng’s face carefully, and screamed milkily. Two clicks.

    Please keep the jpg.

    Chen Miansheng was slightly surprised at the sudden intimacy of the little orange cat. After a while, the tail of his eyes raised.

    "Look at Xiao Wu, does it like me?"

    Fei Yan was crying without tears.

    If it weren't for the success of letting Chen Miansheng take her home, she wouldn't be so humiliated to be so cute.

    This is simply a shame for cats.

    shame!

    Fortunately, Chen Miansheng did not live up to her expectations. He lowered his eyelashes and looked at Fei Yan's ink eyes clear and clear: "Little guy, would you like to go home with Xiao Wu?"

    Fei Yan said nothing , two The soft paw immediately hugged Chen Miansheng's arm and rubbed it again.

    Chen Miansheng asked again: "Do you want to stay by my side?"

    Little Orange Cat rubbed happily.

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows and turned his head to look at Gu Wu, with a somewhat undisguised complacency in his tone: "It seems to be closer to me."

    Gu Wu lowered his head and gestured quickly: "The son is dear and kind. Naturally, even small animals rejoice."

    Of course, Fei Yan couldn't understand the dumb language, staring at Gu Wu's gestures with a bewildered cat face.

    This person is so good at playing riddles, but it's not that he can't speak.

    In the next second, Fei Yan suddenly realized something, looked at Chen Miansheng incredulously, and suddenly had a bold guess in her heart.

    It's true that Gu Wu can speak, she had just heard it with her own ears just now.

    But since he wants to communicate with Chen Miansheng in dumb language, plus the fact that Chen Miansheng is indifferent to the woman's words above, shouldn't Chen Miansheng be the one who can't hear him?

    The strange feeling in my heart just now has been explained at this moment.

    Chen Miansheng’s voice is warm, and it sounds so good. The strange thing is that he speaks louder than ordinary people’s voices. It’s like... you can’t hear your own voice at all, so you can’t control the volume. .

    So Chen Miansheng was not as calm as he seemed on the surface, but he couldn't hear what the woman was saying at all, so naturally he couldn't react.

    Fei Yan stared at Chen Miansheng in a daze, her gentle and elegant face corresponded with her pathological and tragic identity, which made her feel a little confused for a while.

    Chen Miansheng didn't know what the little orange cat was thinking, only felt that the little orange cat's interest suddenly dropped a lot, and even his pricked ears drooped down.

    He frowned slightly, and raised his hand to touch the ear of the little orange cat: "Do you want to go home with me?"

    Nothing!