'Jimin is trying to get me to have wine and I cant say I dont like it cause he knows I do. I might tell him the news now but just him- Just wanted to tell you so you could come. Im in the kitchen' Taehyung said

'Of course love, I am coming' Jungkook said

Jungkook was quite glad that Taehyung just did not tell Jimin by himself, he was glad Taehyung included him in this.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook entered the room.

"You still have not answered my question" Jimin said

"Oh hey Kook, get your mate to drink some god damn wine" Jimin said as his eyes followed Jungkook

Jungkook stood besides Taehyung.

"There is a reason as to why I cant have wine" Taehyung said as he stood from his seat and pulled his top up.

Jimin gasped and covered his mouth.

"Your pregnant!" Jimin whispered as he watched Taehyung nod

"Oh my gosh" Jimin said hugging Taehyung then Jungkook.

"Do we know the gender or rank?" Jimin asked

"The baby is a girl and the rank is an omega" Jungkook said watching as Jimin covered his mouth in shook

"How is that possible" Jimin said

"We dont know" Jungkook smiled

"This is amazing not only for you two but for the pack and myself- I love Jun so much and now I can look after two babies" Jimin smiled as he pulled them both into a hug.

"Does anyone else know?" Jimin asked

"No we will tell them maybe in a few minutes" Jungkook said

"How exciting" Jimin said jumping up and down.

"Who has Jun" Taehyung asked grabbing a pre-made bottle from his bag as he started to heat it up a little.

"Hoseok" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded, after it was done he walked back to the lounge and walked to Hoseok.

"Hey you can feed him if you want?" Taehyung said handing Hoseok the bottle who smiled

"Thanks Tae" Hoseok said

---

The night was going well, Jun was now in Jungkook's dad's arms asleep. Tannie was playing with Jin. Everyone was had currently finished eating dinner, their was a movie playing while some people were watching it and others were either on their phone or talking.

Taehyung looked around the room and just felt pure happiness, he never had experienced something like this before. He never had a family that truly loved and cared for him.

He never experienced family get togethers, he loved his life now. He felt content and happy.

Jungkook looked to Taehyung who was staring off into nothing, Jungkook read Taehyung's thoughts and he also felt happy and content.

He was glad that Taehyung was his mate, he himself still hurts over the thought of Taehyung's situation. Jungkook was glad Taehyung opened up to him more.

'You ready to tell everyone my love' Jungkook linked to Taehyung who looked towards him and smiled

'Yes, I want you to tell them this time' Taehyung said as he rubbed Jungkook's hand

'Really?' Jungkook said as he watched Taehyung nod his head

Jungkook felt excited, he grabbed the remote and turned the movie off which for some reason caught everyone's attention including those who were not even watching it.

"Hey, kook turn it back on" Yoongi said

"I will soon, but we have something to tell you all" Jungkook said watching as everyone's eyes were on him

They watched as Jungkook grabbed an envelope from Taehyung's hold.

"Taehyung is pregnant" Jungkook said

The room was silent for 1 second until everyone was cheering and hugging each other, Jungkook laughed at his family's reaction.

"Oh my baby, that is amazing!- do we know the gender and rank?" Jungkook's mother said as Jungkook shook the envelope

"We do, but you can open it and read it" Jungkook said handing the envelope to his mother who smiled and sat back down with her husband.

She opened the envelope and pulled out one card.

"Oh its a baby girl" She said as everyone smiled, she pulled out the next card and her eyes went wide.

"Omega" She said as everyone had the same reaction Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled and watched as Jungkook's mother turned to her husband.

"This is amazing, congratulations" Jungkook's father said as he got up to give both males a warm hug.

Everyone stood up and went to go hug the two males congratulating them.

"I cant wait to look after them" Hoseok said as Jin laughed

"There is no way in hell you will be doing that alone" Jin said laughing

"Hey it wont be that bad" Hoseok said

Jin and Jimin laughed at Hoseok who chuckled

"Y'all always pick on me, at least I have you Jun" Hoseok said pecking the pup's forehead.