Babe Time (Part 1)

Kris POV:

It's already friday night! That means I don't have work tomorrow! Herbert and I planned the weekend for the both of us only,at first I refused because of the two boys,but Jonty and Jiggy invite the boys in their house that's why we pushed this day. My things are already packed in one small laugage,I prepare it yesterday. So I will just now wait for Herbert,we are going in Tagaytay again. We are staying in Anya Resort . We will be there alone from tonight until sunday afternoon. This will be our first short vacation that there are just the two of us. It will be our recharged after a tiring months because of tons of work. Infact from tomorrow until Tuesday I didn't have work,because we already shoot some of the episodes for the upcoming week. I also get this chance to get a break from this work and busy city.

I am now sitting at our living room,lurking at my phone while waiting for Herbert,and when I'm scrolling at my IG. I saw our photo taken in Herbert's house,it's already a week but it's still in headline of tabloids because Herbert still didn't released any statement from him. It showed that happiness is engraved in Herbert's face having private time with the twin,Herbert said that he is still enjoying watching how people guess who are the twin in his life. Herbert continue to make up at the twin in the years his been not in their side.

After minutes and minutes,Herbert texted me that he is already at the gate,so I get my luggage and my hand carry bag then went ahead out of the house

Author's POV:

Herbert is waiting her in the front of the shotgun door,once he saw her. He go near her

Herbert:Hi love! (Kiss and get her things)

Kris:Hello! You don't have driver?

Herbert:Yes love,Don't worry my eyes are still optimized clear,your eyes are slightly not

Kris:Well,true! (laugh)

Herbert:Let's go na (open the shotgun door)

Kris:Thank you (once she got in) Give me that bag babe

Herbert put her luggage at the trunk of his car then go inside

Herbert:All set Love?

Kris:Yes (smile)

Herbert:Okay,Let's g!

Leave her house

Herbert:How's work love? (Intertwined their hands)

Kris:Tiring babe,but I enjoyed it (smile)

Herbert:I see (laugh) Specially with your friends

Kris:Yeah! Even they tease me about you

Herbert:What do they say? (Laugh)

Kris:They always see my notification kasi whenever you texted me in the middle of the shoot (laugh) Then K will start it (giggle)

Herbert:You know K,She likes to always tease you (laugh)

Kris:Yeah she is,then Pokie is there. So there is no way to giggle (laugh)

Herbert:Okay I'll stop texing you in the middle of shoot (laugh)

Kris:No it's okay (giggle)

Herbert:You want anything Love?

Kris:No na babe,you said naman na there is food at the resort

Herbert:Yeah,but maybe you are already hungry na

Kris:I'm okay nabe (smile)

Silence

Herbert:Uhm love?