Final Selection

Yoru POV

After I left the mountain I kept walking and walking it was already night I was hoping I would find anyone with a sword or a demon slayer but no luck so I went to a nearby village It wasn't that big igot stares from girls while the police kept on looking at me they might think I'm either going to participate in the army or I'm a bandit I stopped at a ramen shop and sat there.

Man: What would it be?

Yoru:Chicken and add more of the noodles in it.

Man: You got it!

He went to make the ramen and then I saw 2 girls both of them had butterflies on there head but what caught my attention was something the shorter one said

???: Come on Nee-chan let's just go to final selection its so close!

???: Shinobu we have to eat final selection is 7 days you won't eat for a week?

Shinobu: Hmph!

I heard it right and walked up to them.

Yoru: Uhm excuse me.

The older one looked at me with a smile but the shorter one Shinobu was on guard.

Shinobu: What do you ant you creep!

???: Come on Shinobu that isn't nice

Yoru: Actually I heard you're conversation and well where is final selection?

???: Oh are you attending?

Yoru: Indeed.

I showed her my nichirin and she nodded.

Kanae: Well why don't you come with us my name is Kocho Kanae and this is my sister Shinobu

Yoru: Nice to meet you my name is Kamado Yoru.

As I said that Shinobu pulled Kanae and was saying something but they came back and Shinobu got close to me and put her index finger on my chest.

Shinobu: Listen here! We're only allowing you to follow us but if you try hitting on my sister you got another thing coming got it?

Yoru: Don't worry I won't do anything

Kanae: Sorry Kamado-San she's really over protective.

Yoru: It's alright I understand I'm like that to my sister as well.

Shinobu: Oh you have sisters I bet they think you're a pervert.

My eye twitched at this these sisters are total opposites but we sat down and ate we had a small conversation and turns out Fujikasane Mountain it was surrounded by wisteria all year long so it's like a prison for demons but the Corps use it as a test turns out Hashira is the highest rank a slayer can get but everytime I looked at kanae Shinobu would always have a watchful eye.

Timeskip near final selection

Kanae: So Kamado-san where did you get that nichirin?

Yoru: I actually got it from an old man near our home he gave it to me since he got it form a flame haired slayer.

Kanae: Ah I see but since you're going to final selection we're you trained?

Yoru: Yes i have been training since I was 6 years old but even before then it was rare for me to get tired even if I ran for a whole day.

Kanae: That's amazing! a 5 year old child running for a whole day you must have been born strong!

Yoru: You can say that ever since I was born i was always been able to see through things but I really have to thank my father.