131-140

131 Arriving at the appointed place

Jicheng is going to the resort village for rescue and has the support of Xiang Mingzhi. The purpose of the Nancheng rescue team is to rescue as long as there is a call for help.

"The things that Captain Shen said about cooperating with Li Yanqian and the others are gone. I still think that if you can keep Li Yanqian, it is the easiest way."

Xiang Mingzhi hinted again before Jicheng set off.

Song Qingyun bit her lip, if, if she also has the ability, it would be fine.

In the past few days, Jicheng has been in a daze more and more. Even when she was talking to him, she would think about other things. She felt that these were all because of Li Yanqian's appearance.

Why did Li Yanzhen's group of people have evolved abilities?

The world is too unfair.

"I will, command"

Ji Cheng promised that what he thought of in his mind day and night was the figure, her every move, her smile...he had never wanted to see someone so desperately.

If possible, he even wanted to ** her back from those people, because he felt that she should stand beside him and become his person.

"Well, you still have to be careful. Although Zhanhao and others are following, you can't be careless."

patted Jicheng on the shoulder to Mingzhi. He has always been optimistic about Jicheng, even though Jicheng has not yet emerged.

"Brother Jicheng, I...I am here waiting for you to come back"

Song Qingyun said as always.

"it is good"

Jicheng agreed, and then walked down the stairs without looking back.

Zhan Hao sitting in the co-pilot was closing his eyes and resting, while Zhang Jinhang next to him was still chattering with him:

"Our task today is obviously to go to Fumin's apartment. Why was it temporarily changed? What resort to go to? What other living people can there be!"

Zhang Jinhang seemed very angry. He didn't know that Li Yanqian and his party had left Fumin's apartment. He thought he could go there today to meet Li Yanqian and Fuying, but he never thought of temporarily changing the mission.

"Um"

Although Zhanhao closed his eyes and raised his head, he didn't fall asleep. He just responded to Zhang Jinhang's depression with a single syllable.

"Huh? That's not Captain Shen's car? What is he doing?"

Zhang Jinhang saw a car coming in front of him, and Shen Zewei had already walked out of it with several people.

Zhanhao squinted his eyes and looked forward. Together with Shen Zewei, there was Chen Zhijie from the third team.

Jicheng, who had already walked down, never expected that Captain Shen would also go with them to the resort village in the west of the city today. This is unprecedented.

"It's for Li Yanqian and the others, right"

Zhanhao continued to close his eyes again. After knowing that Shen Zewei would also go with him, he did not appear to be surprised.

"You mean... he wants to see Li Yanqian's strength?"

Zhang Jinhang no longer complained, he almost forgot, today Li Yanqian and the others are also going to the resort.