"It seems that I haven't seen Zhanhao and others"

Gu Yao stood outside the door and looked at it again. Did she go out to do the task again? It was a shame that they didn't dug many gems today.

"Gu Yao?"

A familiar voice came. Gu Yao and Zhang Tao next to him turned to look, and found that it was Ren Yulan in the same dormitory?

"Hey? What a coincidence, you are here too"

Gu Yao was very surprised to see the roommate in the same dormitory well. It seems that everyone at Nancheng University was also rescued.

"Of course, the rescue team came to rescue us within two days after you left. Fortunately, we didn't go with you. How about Fu Ying and Li Yanqian? It won't be..."

Ren Yulan covered her face and asked with a smile, but in Gu Yao's eyes, her condition was not so good. Ren Yulan has always paid attention to her own image, but her clothes now look dilapidated, and she is also compared to before. I have lost a lot of weight, and the cheekbones on my cheeks are slightly visible.

"Think too much, we are better"

Fuying walked out, followed by Li Yanqian. Several people, including Zhang Tao, still looked radiant, and looked completely different from Ren Yulan, who could only sleep here every day.

"Your friends?"

Ji Cheng asked with a smile, saying here that the more people they know, the stronger the connection will be, and the more likely they will be to stay.

"Yes, where is our good roommate"

Fu Ying replied.

"Then it will be lively, everyone will gather together tonight"

Ji Cheng said.

Ren Yulan knows Jicheng, but she has always only dared to be far away and not dare to approach. This Jicheng is not only a thunder-type superpower, but also seems to have a close relationship with the rescue team. How does it look like he and Li Yanqi now How many people have such a good relationship?

"Well, Chen Ming and the others... are they okay?"

Zhang Tao suddenly asked Xiang Ren Yulan.

During this time, he has been worried about those people. Now that he saw Ren Yulan, he immediately thought of them.

"So you still remember them, and thought that you have forgotten a few of them because of your color and friends"

Ren Yulan didn't speak very well, but she still told Zhang Tao that Chen Ming, Zheng Yu and Zhou Kairui were rescued by the rescue team alive.

"That's good, thank you"

Zhang Tao breathed a sigh of relief, and didn't care about Ren Yulan's cynicism.

Under the arrangement of Ji Cheng and Song Qingyun, all of them were assigned to their respective rooms.

However, the three of Fu Ying insisted on living in a room, saying that it would be more secure. Guo Rongrong and Li Xiaoqing also plan to share a room with them. After all, there are many people here, and it is too uncomfortable to live alone in an unfamiliar rough house.

"Yanqi, your mother and brother seem to be very satisfied with this place. Are they really unwilling to leave?"

Gu Yao asked while tidying the bed.

"Yes, they insist... I'll try to persuade you later."

Li Yanzhen said with a sad face.

"Since they are willing to be here, it's okay. I think so many people guarding here are safe."