Chapter 2- The Beginnings Of A Sweet Song

Tommy POV

"Sweet blue eyes

 Looking for the light.

 Don't stop searching,

 Even in the night."

Tommy slowly opened his eyes, looking around in confusion. That sweet voice... he had heard it before, he was certain of it. 

Daylight leaked in from the window, making him smile slightly. He slowly got out of bed, continuing to ponder where he had heard that voice before. That song... it was just so familiar. He slowly got dressed as an idea popped into his head.

Maybe Wilbur would know! He was always playing music and he seemed to know every song around. Tommy tried not to think realistically, since he knew Wilbur wouldn't like him talking... but maybe, just maybe, Wilbur would at least point him in the right direction.

Tommy made his way out of his room, walking down the hallway towards his family's rooms. He stopped in front of the furthest one, right next to Techno's. He knocked lightly, hoping by some miracle Wilbur might be in a good mood.

"Who is it?" his tired voice called.

"Tommy."

Wilbur was silent, probably hoping the blonde would just walk away. But Tommy wanted answers. He opened the door, staring at Wilbur who was sitting on his bed. "I didn't say you could come in."

Tommy shifted uncomfortably, looking at his shoes. "I just had a question."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "When don't you?"

"Can you just answer it? And then I'll go, alright?" Tommy begged, hoping he would comply. Either that or the curiosity would probably kill him.

"Fine. What is it?" the brunette folded his arms, his gaze softening just a little.

Tommy took a deep breath, knowing he only had once chance. "There was this song in my dream last night-"

"It's a dream Tommy. It's not real." the older rolled his eyes, moving to grab his guitar. "Can you get out now?"

"No it was real." Tommy insisted. He knew it was, it had to be. "I swear I've heard it before-"

"Well you're wrong then. Besides if you had heard it before you would have known the song." 

The blonde sighed, moving towards the door.

Wilbur groaned, clearly feeling a little guilty. "Look, if it means that much to you just go to Phil."

"You know he won't listen to me, that's why I came to you." Tommy explained. He shook his head. He closed his eyes for a moment. "For a moment I thought the voice was Mother's."

Wilbur froze, his eyes wide. "T-That's not possible."

Tommy shrugged. "I know. I-It was just a thought." He left the room, moving back to his own chambers. He wished he was closer to Wilbur- to any of them. What hurt the most was that he couldn't even just ask a simple question without annoying them. Did they even love him?

He sighed, blinking away his tears. 

Why didn't his own brother love him?

-------------

Hope you liked it!

Thank you for 116 reads!! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Snowy