Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)

Start from the beginning

Me: I would recommend resting a bit, Arisu. 

Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: I'm simply seeing what kind of magic you'll be using to make this taste good, fufu. 

Me: It's called salt and pepper. 

 As I was cooking, Arisu hugged me from behind, despite her still slightly swollen wrists. 

Arisu: Thank you... Kiyo~.

I sighed. 

Me: Don't mention it. Just wait at your seat. I'll be done in a bit. 

Arisu sighed. 

Arisu: You still can't have fun...

Letting go, she walked slowly back to her seat, as she sat back down. At this she opened her legs and lifted her skirt slightly, smiling. 

Arisu: But... I'll wait patiently here. 

She licked her lips, as I glared at her. 

Me: Alright, then wait 5 more minutes and I'll bring you a plate. 

...

...

...

Sitting at the table, the two of us ate the lunch I prepared, as I was tasked to feed Arisu. 

Opening her small mouth, I gently fed her food, as she seemed to enjoy it more than normally. 

If only she could be like this, then I wouldn't have any problems with her. However, one of Arisu's strengths is her inability to remain docile. 

Me: Are you going to let me eat?

Arisu: Sure, I'll return the favor. 

Me: You shouldn't strain your wrist. I'll manage just fine. I'm only feeding you because you, yourself, cannot.

Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: I know. 

Me: And, because of this, I think it'd be best if we spent the rest of the day here. I mean, with this big of a house, we can spend a quiet day together, right?

Arisu: I couldn't have said it better myself. 

Me: Good. Then we'll finish eating and watch a movie. 

Arisu: Fufufu, this should be fun. And it'll be even better if you don't text that brat again today. 

I sighed. 

Me: It was just a single text. She gets pissed off when I don't text back right away, especially today, since I'm out of town. 

Arisu: You look happier when you talk with her, it almost makes me feel less important. 

She pouts as I simply shrugged. 

Me: As much as I'd rather be home, I'm here now. So for the time being, you're my priority. 

Arisu smiled. 

Arisu: Right answer. 

We finished eating, as I cleaned her expensive plates. It was somewhat soothing playing parent for a day.

Me: I'll help you up. Your hands should heal by tonight. 

Arisu: I want you to carry me. 

Me: Excuse me?

Arisu: You heard me. Look at it as punishment for texting another female in the presence of me.