Chapter 21: One Little White Lie

Start from the beginning

Nagatoro: Y-You don't need to do that, oni-san! S- I mean Ayanokouji, is already here. 

Looking at me, he suddenly made a surprising discovery. 

Nagatoro's brother: Wait, hold on a fucking minute!

He grabbed my face as he turned it around. 

Nagatoro: Oni-san, what the hell are you doing?!

He then pulled my hair back and smiled. 

Nagatoro's brother: So that's who you are. I thought the name was pretty familiar. You're the guy from the YouTube videos. The guy who can fly in the air, right? That means you're a second year and in the same school as... my sister. 

Nagatoro kept her cool as she looked away. 

Me: Well of course we're in the same school. My sister is currently a first year. 

Nagatoro: Yeah!

Nagatoro's brother: Oh, ok. That makes sense. Well, I can't wait to meet her. If you don't mind, I'll sit down. 

He then went over to Nagatoro and handed her phone.

Nagatoro's brother: Oh, and I gotta ask. Who the hell is this senpai you're referring to in your texts?

Nagatoro: Huh?!

Nagatoro's brother: I mean, I only saw a single text and it said 'good night.'

Nagatoro: That's Se- I mean Ayanokouji's best friend. She... had a beach party and we all went to it. 

Nagatoro's Brother: Oh, ok. 

The three of us waited on the table, as I cleared the dishes. 

He smiled.

Nagatoro's Brother: So how long is your sis gonna take, Ayanokouji? 

Me: Shouldn't be more than ten or so minutes. 

Nagatoro's Brother: Ok. 

Nagatoro then eyed me, questioning how screwed we were, in her words. 

I nodded back to her and affirmed that we weren't. Because I was going to gamble on a particular white-haired princess. 

...

Arisu Sakayanagi POV

Fufufufu. I have the perfect plan to rid Nagatoro from Kiyo. I'll meet up with him today to start it. I'll invite him to my vacation house where I'll create a seductive mood, and take Kiyo for myself, without Nagatoro ever knowing. That'll teach that brat to learn her place. 

*Chime*

Huh? A text?

Could it be Kiyo?

Looking at my phone, it was. I opened it and it read:

'Arisu, come by my house in the next ten minutes and follow my lead. Bring some groceries. I'll owe you for this.'

Me: fufufufufufufufufufufufufufu. Looks like my plan just got much easier.

'Sure, Kiyo. I'll stop by.' 

...

Ayanokouji POV

Me: Looks like she's coming. 

Nagatoro's brother nodded and smiled.

Nagatoro's brother: So are you close with my sister?