Chapter 3: I Have A Wish (Not A Dream)

Previously:

Third Person POV

Percy thought it over in his head. Be an Olympian, and live forever, but remember the pain he has received from her?

"Lord Zeus, Council, I must decline. I would like three wishes instead. Do you swear on the Styx that you will fulfill my wishes?"

The gods nodded with confusion. "As long as it is in our abilities."

"I wish..."

Now:

Percy's POV

"I wish for partial immortality, like Lady Artemis's huntresses, for you to go through with the promises from the War with Kronos, while also spending more time with your children, and I wish for freedom from the gods." I said, making sure I was confident in what I was asking.

"Fine. Artemis, give him partial immortality. Hermes, get the good Titans. I must ask you first, Perseus. Do you swear your loyalty to the Olympians, and, will you come to our aid when the need arises?" Zeus responded, giving me a skeptical look.

I looked at all the gods and goddesses before my eyes settled on Zeus, "I swear on all five rivers of the underworld that my loyalties will remain with Olympus, and, shall the need arise, I will come quickly to Olympus's aid."

Zeus looked at me shocked before he smiled, "Good. Now time for your wishes to become true."

Hermes flashed out to get the peaceful Titans while Artemis shifted into an 18 year olds body, the same age as I am. She lightly touched my shoulder and a beautiful silver light enveloped my body.

I bowed, "Thank you, Lady Artemis."

She gave a stiff nod of her head while she turned around and went over to her hunters.

There was a flash and Hermes came back with all of the peaceful Titans.
The Titans came up to me, while most said their thanks, some hugged me, some kissed my cheeks (to which I blushed at), and Calypso came and did all of those while sobbing on my shoulder. I quickly wrapped my arms around and gave my apologies for not getting her off the stupid island quicker.

"It's okay, Perce. Hermes told me already," She said smiling and wiping her tears.

I smiled, leaned close to her ear, and softly spoke, "I think your boyfriend Leo is looking for you. He's running around crazily."

She blushed, turned, an ran off to find Leo.

"Let's party! C'mon!" Apollo, Hermes, and Dionysus screamed over the commotion.

Everyone gave shouts of approval before walking through the doors of the Throne room. I stayed behind, thinking of how to escape without getting caught. I turned around and saw Hera sitting in her throne, staring at me. I hesitantly walked towards her and bowed.

"Lady Hera, I apologize for the way I have treated you in the past. I didn't mean anything by what I said. I realize now that taking my memories was the only way, and I shouldn't be mad because in the end, I got them all back. Again I am very sorry for my harsh words and actions. Could you forgive me mi'lady?" I asked her nervously.

She raised an eyebrow in surprise before giving me a gentle smile, "It is alright young hero. I forgive you, and thank you, for understanding. I believe that you are wishing for a way to skip the party, are you not?"

I looked at her before giving her a small smile, "Yes, that would be true, mi'lady."

"For your understanding and kindness, I will teleport you to your cabin."

"Thank you, Lady Hera."

"It is my pleasure, young hero. before I send you off, I would like you to promise me something."

"What is it, mi'lady?"

"Promise me to keep in touch?"

"I promise, mi'lady."

"Good. Now, off you go." She smiled, while snapping her fingers.

Next thing I knew, I was in the Poseidon cabin at camp.

I was going to miss camp.

________________________________________________

So, that's the end of the chapter. Some of you read my apology in the comments, but I'm sure some of you are really confused about what I'm talking about, so I will explain.

I left a comment in the comment section of my last chapter explaining my absence. Honestly, I got back Wednesday and had to catch up on school work. Ugh.

Anyways, tell me what you did/are doing for Spring Break! Leave them in the comments!

And before I leave, remember to:

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

And send me messages! Talk to me about random stuff, like how your pet unicorn farts rainbows eats Skittles! :D

Goodbye my lovelies!

~@SoMakeItCount