Chapter 1. A Bad Feeling

Percy's POV

Everything was amazing after the war. Everyone mourned over our fallen loved ones, but everyone was okay, except for me. I went to each and every burial, even Octavian's. I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault. That I should have died amongst my fallen friends. No matter my feelings, I felt a sickening, selfish relief that the Seven hadn't been killed, other than Leo, though somehow I knew he wasn't really dead. Anyways, the survivors of the war were going to Olympus tomorrow for our rewards. When we go up to Olympus, I plan to propose to my beautiful Wise Girl, Annabeth. I had gotten Athena's approval by serving in the wars, and by taking special training sessions from Athena. It was horribly hard work, but it would definitely be worth it. It would all be worth it, just to know that I could spend the rest of my demigod life with my Wise Girl.

~~~ Time skip to tomorrow, on Olympus ~~~

The gods had transported the 'main' demigods, as Zeus called us. Anyways, the Seven and quite a few demigods were in the Olympian Thrown Room, ready for our rewards. The velvet box was in my front pocket, and it felt like it was burning into my skin. I had a bad feeling, and it was nagging at the back of my mind. A feeling where someone would get hurt.

"Hey, you have nothing to worry about. I know Annabeth will say yes. I mean, she's crazy about you, you're absolutely crazy about her, what could go wrong?" Thalia soothed as she saw the nervous and concerned look on my face, and tried to help me calm my nerves.

"Yeah. Yeah, I know. But I'm still nervous," I replied as my eyes widened. I momentarily forgot about the nagging feeling. "What if she just dated me to get over Luke? What if she's a spy and Gaea sent her to spy on me? Oh god! What if-"

Thalia silenced me with a slap to the face. "Knock it off Kelp Head. You're just torturing yourself. She's going to say yes, okay?"

I rubbed my now red cheek and nodded. "You're right. She'll say yes. Thanks Thals. What would I do without you?"

"Oh you know, you'd die without me," She said, cockily. Nonetheless, I gave her a hug and went to go find Annabeth.

But the bad feeling just got stronger at the mention of her name. Something really bad is going to happen. Like, Typhoon was unleashed and is bringing chaos to New York. That's how bad it was going to be.

A/N This chapter is dedicated to @CourtneyGriffiths for being my FIRST commentor (is that a word?) and rater (same question)

You are amazing and thank you so much for reading!

I will update when I can, but I need ideas! If you have any, please, share them with me!!

Anyways, Comment, Vote, and Share!!

Bye my Lovely Unicorns! (I'm going to call you guys that from now on :D)

~@SoMakeItCount