Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces

Magsimula sa umpisa

Me: Another joke. Omurice. I can make it pretty fast. 

Nagatoro: Fantastic. I never want to eat that instant crap again.

Me: Now enough questions, get ready soon or else we'll be late like last time. 

Nagatoro: That was your fault! But, fine ok, senpai. 

Me:  Glad we can agree. I'll be in the kitchen.

Whenever we hang out, we decided to give each other turns. I would cook one day, than she would, than the next day I would be stuck with food poisoning and we would hang out after a couple of days. The last one was a joke but you get the point. Whenever I asked if she wanted to invite her friends over at my place, she would always say no, however. Must be because it's not as nice as their houses or something. 

On the stove, I started to prepare our breakfast, when I heard a victorious scream come from Nagatoro in the bathroom. 

Nagatoro: GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!

I left the Omurice there as I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. 

Me: Is everything ok?

Nagatoro: Yeah! Even better! I killed that roach I saw crawling around your apartment. 

Me: Which one?

Nagatoro: WHAT?! There's more?!

Me: I don't know. I just never seemed to notice. Maybe there was only one. 

Nagatoro: Well, it should be fine now thanks to me!

Me: Thanks. You're a great help. 

Nagatoro: That kind of sounds sarcastic, senpai. 

Me: That's because it is.  

I then went back into the kitchen as the shower turned on. Looking at my watch, it was 6:10. We might be able to bolt to school at 6:50 and get there right on time so it's fine. 

Continuing to cook the egg, I remembered a time where I made a similar dish for Kei. If I recall correctly, it had to be the first meal I made her displaying my cooking skills I learned from Horikita. 

...

Small Flashback...

...

Me: Here you go. 

I gave her a plate of Omurice as we sat down near my tv and simply ate, listening to a show I didn't bother to recall. 

Taking her first bite, she swallowed it in disgust. 

Kei: You really suck at cooking. 

Me: Do I?

Kei: Yeah, you do. 

As she said this, she took another bite, and another. 

Me: Then why do you keep eating it?

Kei: D-D-Don't want to waste food! It's not like I'm eating it  because you made it! Which is not true!

Me: Ok. Whatever you say. 

The two of us sat there as she finished the entire plate and hugged me. I continued to drink from my water bottle as an irrelevant show continued the play. 

...

End Small Flashback

...

Good times.