8. Ridiculous (part one)

Start from the beginning

Zhi Lan nodded, "After a long wait, we will be entrusted with having a child. And, to answer your question about my close relationship with the queen of Qin que, Bai Feng Jiu, our Kingdoms cooperate in terms of natural resources."

Feng Jiu added, "The Land of the Ghost Clan has a source of thermal energy that Qin que can use to drive the silk spinning machine. In exchange, Qin que exports food and silk to the ghost clan."

Bai Qian claps. "That's great. I didn't even think about it all this time. I only saw that the Ghost Clan Land was very barren and only cursed plants could grow there."

"It was perhaps because there was still no peace at that time, so all we could think about was war," Feng Jiu concluded.

"So, do you think, the Peace that your husband tried before was actually not perfect? Am I right?"

Feng Jiu shrugged. At that time, a handsome prince, who was famous for his womanizer image, Su Mo Ye, the prince of the west sea approached them and saluted, "My respects to the crown princess, Dihou and the prince consort, Zhi Lan."

Feng Jiu grew more cheerful and hugged the man. "Moe sho, you came too!'

The one being hugged became a bit nervous and tried to break free.

"Xiao Jiu," Bai Qian warned.

Feng Jiu let go of her embrace and said, "Sorry, sorry. I'm really glad to meet you. We haven't even seen each other since coming out of Fayin Valley. You haven't even come to court either."

''Your Majesty, you should know that our leader has long been exiled from this court. And only this time can it be allowed to attend this court."

Yes, that's right. Sang ji was only pardoned this month. The latest news that the man had regained his position as the second prince of Jiuchongtian, as well as all the rights and possessions that he once had. It included his concubines who fell into the hands of Lian Song during his demolition in the western sea. It was Feng Jiu had heard from Cheng yu and it caused Cheng Yu to feel uneasy because Cheng Yu didn't have any reason to reject Lian Song's love anymore.

"His Majesty the Heavenly Emperor has arrived!"

The announcement of the start of the court after Hao de's presence at the meetinghouse. The gods occupied their respective places. Feng Jiu occupied a place with the Bai family. The place for Dong Hua was still empty as the owner was still wandering the mortal realm with the son. After everything was quiet, Hao de looked at Dong Hua's empty seat. "Dong Hua Dijun doesn't seem to have come back from traveling."

Lian Song reported Dijun's whereabouts, "Report, Thianjun. Dijun is currently in the mortal realm on a study tour for the young prince, Bai Gun Gun."

Haode snorted, "Alright, let's start this court."

"We welcome the clan leaders who are present at this meeting. Peace has brought prosperity and cooperation to all of us. To this day, the atmosphere of the trial is very colorful with the presence of colleagues here. We no longer view clans and status based on high and low in strength. The meeting is always coordinated."

Everyone agreed with Hao de's speech. It was true, for a long time the peace that had been established had been able to strengthen the relationship between them. The court was also attended by clans who were previously forbidden to enter the court building. Let's call it the demon tribe and the ghost tribe, two clans that were also welcome here. In fact, the second prince who had been outcast, Sang Ji. The man took his seat again with his brothers.

"However, we cannot deny that there are still clans who want to fight and deny this peace. The mermaid clan is still reluctant to join, even often triggering wars in the border areas."