"Who's Queeny?" Rain innocently asked while pouting. She's trying to keep her eyes open.

"Yung aso ko! Hahaha!" Narouje answered and laugh so hard.

"Wala kang kwenta!" Rain yelled and lean her back on the door and started kicking him. Narouje didn't mind the pain and he just continue on laughing, teasing Rain more.

"Do you think I'll become successful?" Rain asked and stop kicking him.

"Of course." Narouje answered and sincerely smiled at her.

"What if I don't? Will I lose Allistair?" she innocently asked again while pouting.

I suddenly felt a pain in my chest when I heard what have asked.

'All of those years we've been away to each other, she's still thinking of me.'

"You already prove yourself to him, Zahara. You just didn't realize it yet." Narouje calmly said and pat her head. Zahara just smiled at her and closed her eyes.

And that's when the video ended.

"Innocently cute." I heard Angeline whispered.

"It's been six years." I whispered while staring at my phone, waiting for an update to anyone about my wife.

Nabuhay bigla ang katawang lupa ko ng makitang nag message si Pyon. I immediately open her message but my smile suddenly disappeared when I've read the message.

Pyon:
Primo forced Zahara to be with her tonight. Zahara is safe because Primo didn't succeed on his plan.
8:23 p.m

"That's it." I murmured while greeting my teeth. I took my wallet, keys and coat and go outside of my room.

"Where are you going?" Angeline asked when I walk pass by her.

"I'm going to get my wife back." I answered while continue walking.

"Teka! Kunin ko lang yung bag ko! Hoy!" she yelled but I didn't mind her and just continued on walking.

I was about to get in my car when she run outside of the mansion while fixing her hair. We are at the mansion where the group usually stay when we have free time.

"Why will you go with me?" I asked and get inside the car. She also get inside the car and sit on the passenger's seat.

"Hunter is out of town and no one's home. I'm bored." she casually said.

"By the way, aren't we going to get some clothes? Geez, daming pera ah. Pahingi naman, master." she said and I hand her my phone. She read the message Pyon sent and her eyes widened.

"Dalian mo na pala! Grabe napakabagal mo!" she scream. I just sighed and started the engine of my car. I drove it as fast as I can. If this car can fly then I'm willing to make it float in the air.

My phone vibrated again and Angeline look at it to check who is it. Seconds later she laugh so hard so my brows furrowed because of her reaction when she finished reading the message.

"What?" I asked.

"Guess what your 'wife' did?" Angeline asked while smirking that made my brows furrowed even more.

"What?" I asked.

"She just punched Primo! Oh gosh! She's really my idol!" she said and laugh again.

I secretly smiled when I heard what she have said.