Epilogue

Here's the last chapter of The Queen of Trouble Season 3. Thank you so much for all of the support, love and for being with me in this journey. See you in my next story! I love you, disasters! <3

***

Epilogue

Allistair's P.O.V
There's a beauty in every beast and in every beauty there's a beast.

But in my situation, I am a beast who needs a beauty.

And the beauty really came...

And that is my wife, Rain.

Rain seems love to leave and I guess my hobby is waiting. She left me for months and left me again for years.

There was no assurance if she will still come back. There was no assurance if she still love me. But I still waited and I will keep on waiting, because I trust her and I love her.

"It's been three years. Are you still waiting, Lucas?" Angeline asked and sat beside me. We both stare at the stars above us.

"She's worth the wait." I murmured and closed my eyes as I felt the cold wind touching my skin.

Angeline's father and sister are already both in prison for doing illegal things. Kyon and Lizzie caught Angeline's father and Hunter caught Maxine that night when they was about to escape.

"She's so lucky to have you." I heard Angeline whispered beside me.

"No. I'm the one who's lucky to have her." I told her.

"Para walang away parehas na kayong swerte sa isa't isa." Angeline said and laugh.

"Do you want to see her?" Angeline asked again.

"Of course." I answered without hesitating. "Who doesn't?" I added.

"Then let's follow her!" she said, thrilled.

"I don't know where she is." I lied.

"Liar! I know you were the one who hired Kuya Willie to be Zahara's driver! Zahara told Hunter that she's finding it weird because someone is always picking her up wherever she go and Hunter told it to me." she accused. I just chuckled and open my eyes when I felt my phone vibrating. I took it out from my pocket and saw that is Mr. Willie.

Willie:
She's at a bar with Mr. Narouje, sir.
10:00 p.m

Willie sent a photo.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw the message. I open the photo and saw that she's being wasted while Narouje is trying to take her home.

Allistair:
Take them home.
10:01 p.m

I massaged the bridge of my nose while imagining her being wasted and I'm not beside her to guard and protect her.

One hour had passed when he sent a video. I raised a brow and played it. Angeline lean closer to me to also watch the video he have sent.

"Narouje, pangit ba ako? Kapalit palit ba ako?" she asked, completely wasted.

"Hindi! Maganda ka! Kamukha mo si Queeny." Narouje said and even held her cheeks.