第19章

+++

+++

It's the day of senior year graduation. Everyone was in their graduation gown and hats. Taehyung knew that he's going to move out after graduation still he didn't realised the situation. He went to late night parties and didn't gave jungkook enough time.

All students were in the hall area. Taking pictures and having wonderful time of their lives. Obviously jimin felt sad for jungkook so he made a plan.

"Hey kook?"
Jimin whispered and nudged other's arm.

"What?"
Jungkook asked, his gaze fixed at his notebook.

"They are graduating today"
Jimin whispered so the teacher won't hear them.

"I know"
Jungkook said in a hurtful voice.

"I want to meet Yoongi"
Jimin whispered and made a sad face.

"But you are moving with him"
Jungkook whispered back.

"Yea But I want to see him in that graduation uniform"

"Than go"
Jungkook whispered and looked at Jimin.

"No, come with me"
Jimin showed him puppy eyes.

"Fine"
Jungkook said.

They both sneaked out from the class room and went to the hall. When they entered the hall, it was so crowdy and everyone were in the same clothing so it's hard for them to find their boyfriends.

"Yoongi!"
Jimin said in a excitement and waved his hand.

Yoongi noticed Jimin presence and went to hug him tightly. Where as taehyung noticed something is wrong with other. Jungkook gaze was on his shoes, he don't want to make eye contact with taehyung.

"Hey kookie"
Taehyung came closer and caressed his cheeks.

"C-congratulations, hyung"
Jungkook stuttered.

"You look sad"
Taehyung said and soften his eyes.

"I'm not sad I'm happy for you"
Jungkook said and tried to brighten up the mood.

"No I see something is wrong"
Taehyung got worried.

"The thing is—"
Jungkook was cut of by the announcement for the students to come and take their diplomas.

"You should go"
Jungkook said and rushed away while tears in his eyes. Taehyung looked at younger rushing away and eventually disappeared in the crowd.

"He's sad because you're leaving, I felt bad for him so I took him here"
Jimin sadly said.

After Jimin said that, Taehyung felt he's the worst person. He didn't even understood how much younger was feeling all this time. He felt guilty for not staying by his side, for not giving him much time instead he went to parties and little did he know Jungkook cried every night.