Jungkook rushed away from the hall and bumped into someone. He fell down on the ground.

"Ow"
Jungkook groaned.

"Oh hey you're okay?"
A guy said and kneeled down.

"Dojun.."
Jungkook said with widened eyes. He didn't wanted to show his face to dojun after taehyung interrupted in their talk.
Dojun gave him a hand to stand up Jungkook gladly accepted and stood up.

"What's up? Everything is fine?"
Dojun asked while he slide his hands in his pants pockets.

"Ah yea-"

"Went to the hall to meet your boyfriend for the very last time"
Dojun said in a scary tone.

"how do you know?"
Jungkook asked while he stepped back from him but dojun came even more closer.

"Doesn't matters"
Dojun shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

"Ah-"

Before dojun make any more movements the school bell range.

"Hah you are lucky but I'll continue later"
Dojun said and smirked.

Jungkook just froze there with his widened eyes. He's scared, he can't even tell to Taehyung he don't want him to worry about him living alone. Jungkook wants to try to live by himself.

-

After the long day at school, taehyung couldn't find Jungkook everywhere at school. Jimin told him that he went home early. he came back and looked at Jungkook's room door. He wanted to broke that damn door and kissed his love and never let him go. But he felt guilty he wanted to apologise so badly. In that mean time, taehyung was lost in thoughts while Jungkook came out from his room and saw Taehyung stood infront of his room.

"How was-"
Jungkook was cut of by Taehyung.

"Were you crying?"
Taehyung asked after noticing youngers red eyes.

"No, I was watching a movie"
Jungkook lied and looked away.

"Not good at lying"
Taehyung said and came closer to younger.

"I need to stu-"
Taehyung cut of him.

"Are you sad that I'm leaving and you will be all alone in this apartment?"
Taehyung said while they stood so close.

"Maybe.."
Jungkook fidgeted with taehyung's shirt.

"Do you want to live with me?"
Taehyung asked and kissed younger's forehead.

"it would be a honour, my prince"
Jungkook blushed and bowed dramatically. Taehyung chuckled and softened his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook"
Taehyung apologised.

"prince don't apologies"
Jungkook giggled and taehyung smiled.

"I wasn't giving you too much time"
Taehyung said and looked away in embarrassment.

"It's not your fault"
Jungkook said and leaned his head on older's chest.

"No, I'm sorry"
Taehyung apologised again.

"I will accept your apology if you.."
Jungkook looked up at taehyung and older gave him question look.

"If you bake with me"
Jungkook giggled.

"Fine"
Both males giggled and went to bake yummy sweets.

-

Today is the day Taehyung was leaving this apartment. Both had decided that taehyung will leave first and jungkook will move after one week because of his exams and he needs full concentration.

"Bye kook"
Taehyung leaned closer and kissed youngers lips.

"Bye"
Jungkook smiled.

"I'll visit"
Taehyung said and drag his suitcase.

They both bid goodbye's and taehyung left. Jungkook sighed and felt the silence spread around the apartment. He just stare at the couch where they once fall asleep, younger smiled and shrugged off his thoughts. He went to study.

"Just one week Jungkook, you can do it!"
Jungkook told to himself.

When taehyung reached his mother's home he first video call Jungkook so he won't feel all alone. Jungkook was studying suddenly his phone buzzed his looked at the caller Id he instantly smiled and picked up.

Jungkook accept the video call, taehyung and Mrs. Kim appeared. A smile appeared on Jungkook's lips. They talked for a while and taehyung went to his room so he could talk to his love alone. Older lay on his bed and stare at his phone screen. Jungkook just writing notes and taehyung staring at him through the screen.

"Jungkook"
Taehyung said through the phone and jungkook hummed, still his eyes fixed at notebook.

"Look up"
Taehyung smiled and jungkook looked up.

"God, you are so beautiful"
Taehyung said in deep voice and jungkook blushed.

"Shut up"
Jungkook giggled and looked back at his notebook.

"I miss you already"
Taehyung said and adjusted his head on the pillow.

"mhm.. you look cozy"
Jungkook said and rested his face on his hand.

"I would be more cozy if you were with me"
Taehyung said and smirked.

"Cheesy"
Jungkook giggled.

"Stop talking! Study!"
Taehyung scolded through the phone and jungkook giggled while he wrote down on his notes.

After a while both males hang up and jungkook began to concentrate because of older's hard stare he couldn't do it. Suddenly someone rang at Jungkook's apartment. Jungkook opened the door and saw someone unexpected.

"I see we meet again"
Dojun said and he drag his suitcase in.

-

anygays, how was your day? <3