"Harry?" Ron asks, standing opposite him.

"Ron" Harry says.

"Bloody hell" Ron says, observing Harry.

"We still sound like ourselves. You need to sound more like Crabbe" Harry says.

"Uh... Bloody hell" Ron says again, but with a bit of a deeper and more monotone voice.

"Excellent" Harry says.

"But where's Hermione?" Ron asks.

"I... I don't think I'm going. You go on without me" Hermione says to us, not coming out of her cubicle.

"Hermione are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Just go. You're wasting time" Hermione says.

"Come on" Harry says to me and Ron, all of us running out the bathroom.

We take a turn and walk down a few stairs, stopping at the bottom.

"I think the Slytherin common rooms this way" Harry says, pointing to our left. I roll my eyes, but just follow them, knowing they'll ask me eventually.

"Excuse me" Percy calls, however, when he sees us, making Ron and Harry gasp.

"What are you doing dow-" Ron starts in his normal voice, but Harry nudges him in the side "I mean, what are you doing down here?" Ron asks, trying to sound like Crabbe.

"I happen to be a school prefect. You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night" Percy says as Harry nods his head "What are your names again?"

"Uh, I'm...-"

"Crabbe, Goyle, where have you 2 been?" Draco asks as he walks to us, but sees me "Potter" he says as he snarls "Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" Draco asks as he stands between Harry and Ron, Ron nodding. He looks at Harry curiously "Why are you wearing glasses?"

"Uh, um, reading" Harry says, putting his glasses away.

"Reading?" Harry nods "I didn't know you could read" Draco says, making me chuckle. Harry nods his head to play along "And what are you doing down here, Weasley?" Draco asks, turning to Percy.

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy" Percy says.

Draco leads Crabbe and Goyle to our common room, me following and making my way to the girls dormitories, keeping the door open slightly so I could listen in.

"Well, sit down" Draco says "You'd never know the Weasley's were pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them. What's wrong with you, Crabbe?" Draco asks. There is a small pause.

"Stomachache" Ron says.

"You know, I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place"

"You're wrong!" Harry yells. There is a small pause as I hear a sofa making small noises, maybe Draco standing?

"What? You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore? Well? Do you?" Draco asks impatiently. There is small pause.

"Harry Potter?" Harry suggests. There is another pause before Draco scoffs lightly.

"Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right. Saint Potter. And people actually think that he's the Heir of Slytherin?"

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all"

"You know I don't, Goyle. I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you?" Draco asks, but I think he shakes a box "Is this yours?" a pause "I have 1 idea. That other Potter. I mean, she's the perfect candidate, except she's not Slytherin material"

"You haven't known her long enough to know what she's like. She can be worse than you to other people" Harry says, but there is a pause.

"What do you mean?"

"Potter talks about her like that. That's what he said about her" Harry says. A pause.

"Well, my father did say this. It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it. Only that they were expelled. The last time the Chamber was opened, a Mudblood died. So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me... I hope it's Granger" but hear the sofa make a noise "What's the matter with you 2? You're acting very... Odd"

"It's his... Stomachache" Harry says "Calm down" he whispers.

"S- Scar" Ron whispers.

"Hair" Harry then whispers.

I run out the girl's dormitories to see Harry and Ron running away.

"Hey! Where're you going?" Draco asks, but I follow them to the abandoned girl's bathroom.

"That was close" Ron says.

"Hermione, come out. We've got loads to tell you" Harry says.

"Go away" Hermione says. Myrtle hovers in front of us, all of us in front of Hermione's cubicle door.

"Wait 'till you see. It's awful" Myrtle says and flies behind us, giggling.

"Hermione?" Harry calls "A- are you okay?" Harry asks as he opens Hermione's cubicle door.

"Do you remember me telling you... The Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations?" Hermione asks as Harry puts his glasses back on "It was cat hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode's robes" Hermione says and slowly turns to us, her face looking like a cat "Look at my face" Hermione says.

"Look at your tail" Ron says but I nudge him really hard in the side.

"Oh, you poor thing" I say lightly as Myrtle was laughing.