Shooting Star

20 years later

Byun Minjeong, Taeyeon's and Baekhyun's daughter has now debuted as an idol, just like them

Byun Minjeong, Taeyeon's and Baekhyun's daughter has now debuted as an idol, just like them. She has debuted in the same company as her parents. Her group name is called Aespa, a 4 membered group. The group consists of Karina, Giselle, her and Ningning. They debuted on the 17 November 2036 with their debut song 'Black Mamba'

Byun Minjeong's stage name is Winter.

Unfortunately, her mother passed away last year of fall. Winter was devastated and wasn't sure if she could train any longer due to the death of both of her parents. Winter, who is now 20 years old, decided to keep on training for her parents. She knew that both of them would be proud of seeing their daughter completing their legacy.

Winter POV
My name is Byun Minjeong known as Winter. I've finally got to debut after waiting so long! I feel so proud of myself. You guys probably know me because of my parents. I normally don't talk about them too much as the company doesn't allow me for some reason. Well today is September 14th. (The day Baekhyun and Taeyeon were reported to have broken up. Not confirmed though) The day my mother sadly passed away.

I'm now at her grave, staring at her name. I miss her so much. She would tell me stories about her and dad, who I never got to meet. I felt sad that time knowing that dad and mum would probably never see each other again but now. I'm certain that their both in a better place, with each other.

I touch the cold grave stone beneath me. I smile weakly. I put flowers on top of the stone as I got up. I then went to a very special place. It was a place where mum and dad would usually go for their dates. Han River. Rumour has it that there was a statue of me and my parents and the rumour is indeed true. It is inside a private building in which only close friends and families.

I go inside the building and see the statue of me and my parents. I start to sob. I will never be able to see them again. I clutch to where my heart was. It hurts. Losing the most important people in your life hurts. People say 'Don't be sad that their gone, be happy that they existed' and I think that's utterly nonsense. I will always be sad. Never met my dad and will never see him, never will see my mum again and never will have a happy family.

I collapse on my knees crying.

"Im so sorry, it's all my fault." I say while sobbing.

No one POV
Just then 2 spirits place their hands on Min Jeong's back but she can't feel it. The 2 spirits also sob with their daughter, knowing how she feels.

"Min Jeong my baby. Look at me darling." A spirit cried.

"Taeyeon, it's useless. There's no point." Another spirited said.

"Baekhyun...our daughter. I feel so sorry for leaving her. It's all my-

"It isn't your fault darling. Nothing is your fault at all. This is fate. Maybe we were destined to die young."