Rewrite The Stars V

Baekhyun POV

I've finally made the decision to let her go

I've finally made the decision to let her go. I know this may sound selfish but it felt like I was the only one who was suffering and wanting us back again. It feels like she doesn't even like me anymore but I can understand why.

"Baek we have arrived." Manager said.

I get out the car and me and my manager start walking towards a company building (gives me the same vibes when Eric from the boys said company lady 😂) called JYP ENTERTAINMENT. To be honest I don't understand why people think that SM, YG AND JYP are enemies. We really aren't and I hope people realise one day that there is no competition between us and we are all just friends. I walk in the building and wow.

It was actually quite beautiful. I didn't even notice where I was going since I was staring at pictures of different groups from different generations until I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" The person said and bowed to me

"Oh I should be sorry I bumped into you ha..." I replied. She looked at me and started squealing. I just stood there as I didn't know what to do. I have experienced it with many fans but this is my first time experiencing an idol squealing in front of my face.

"Baekhyun Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo Itzy Yuna imnida!" She says.

Ohhh so the girl is from that famous rookie (not sure if Itzy is a rookie group or not as people consider rookies for about 1 year but I will say Itzy are rookies if that's okay 😀) girl group Itzy.

"Ah I've heard your songs! I actually like them especially wannabe." I reply. She started squealing again.

"Jinjja?? WAAH kamsahamnida!" She bows. I bow back.

"Well nice meeting you Yuna but I am very busy right now so I will get going see you!" I then walk towards the recording room in which i have no idea where.

Taeyeon POV

I put our picture back in the drawer and close it. I was about to get up but I heard a LOT of notifications. I rolled my eyes as I already know who it is.

"Ya Sooyoung-ah I do not do that at all!"- Tiffany

"Yes you do stupid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" - Sooyoung

"Btw Sooyoung have u seen the news yet? It was you and your boyfriend holding hands while shopping! AWHHH" - Sunny

"What??! Really??!!! Sendddd"- Seohyun