Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

Giving him one final dirty look, I stared back up at the ceiling, closed my eyes before reluctantly getting into character. I let out a long moan. "Uhhh, god, Nathan, you're so hot. This pussy is just for you, baby," I yelled out in my half-moaning, half-breathless voice. 

As soon as the words left my mouth, I plain and simply wanted to kill myself. I was genuinely cringing, so badly that I felt the walls of my very soul starting to collapse.

As expected, Nathan clutched his stomach and started to cackle with laughter like a naughty schoolboy.

"Shut up," I hissed as I gave his arm a vicious whack with the back of my hand. 

This only spurred Nathan to shake even harder, and all I could do was cross my arms and pout up at the ceiling like a child.

Slowly he sobered up, and he rubbed the tears of amusement out of my eyes before sitting up slightly. "Okay, okay, I'm done. Here's your prize, open," he said as he dug his hand into the skittles packet.

As he was about to drop them in my open mouth, he stopped. "Wait a second, why am I hand feeding you?" he asked abruptly.

I stopped, realizing he had a point. He had randomly started feeding me halfway through our session, and I accepted it without any questions.

"Probably because you're my little bitch?" I shrugged with a teasing smirk on my face. 

He scowled, clearly not over my forehead drawing incident. "Just shut up and take the stupid skittles, already," he grumbled as he raised his hand back up to my mouth again.

As I happily accepted the skittles, there was a loud, and very angry sounding knock at the door. My suspicion for who it was, got confirmed as the words, "Nathan, stop fucking around and open the door right now," got yelled through the door. The voice unmistakeably belonged to a very, angry Noah.

Both of us let out a loud snort, and I attempted to shove my fist into my mouth to help muffle my laughter.

"This should be fun," Nathan chuckled as he swung himself off the bed. 

"Wait," I whispered as I quickly grabbed his arm. 

"What's wrong?" he asked in confusion, turning back to face me.

"You need to look more sex-ed up, you know. Here let me help you," I said as I quickly scrambled up to my knees, so our faces were roughly level.

Nathan's eyes widened as I boldly grabbed the hem of his top and tugged it up his torso. He stiffened at first, but then soon followed my lead, and helped lift the material off his head. It took everything in me not to let my eyes wander down his shirtless body.

 "Okay, is this better?" he said, holding his arms out for assessment.

The persistent sound of a hand knocking against the door continued behind us, but I ignored it. "Hmm, not quite," I said as I looked around the room for inspiration. 

Then surprising him, and even myself, I crawled over to the bedside table and grabbed my water bottle. He eyed me in confusion as I unscrewed the cap. "Wait, what are you-"

 I didn't let him finish before I splashed his chest with water. Then before he even had a chance to react, I reached out and started to rub it around his chest. Don't worry, I hadn't gone crazy. I was trying to make him look sweaty. 

But, I would be a terrible liar though if I didn't admit the feeling of rubbing my hands up and down the hard lines of his abdominals, wasn't the highlight of my week. Because it most definitely fucking was.