Kidnapped

A/N: This was requested by GamingWolves5🥰🥰🥰

• Episode 8 Spoiler

Hey, you guys may find something is not logical.👉🏻👈🏻 But still I hope you guys like it <3
___________________

I was sitting on the bed while hacking Hannah's cloud to find clues. My phone ringed in my hand, the caller ID shows 'Unknown'.

I recognised the person, it's Man Without Face. I sighed as I know he called me again to give empty threats.

I reluctantly attended the call and kept it in my ears. But this time, I heard a girl's voice. "Hello? Help me!" She said panicked.

I suddenly recognised the voice, it's Hannah! I heard her voice in the audio in which she had a conversation with Dr. Ulric Barret.

She spoke to me with full of panic in her voice. "Hannah!" I said after coming out of my thoughts. "How do you know me?" She asked with the same tone.

"We don't have time for that. First, calm down," I said as I tried my best not to panic. "Hannah, switch on the GPS in which phone you are talking to me, I will come soon there,"

I said as I took my car key and went to my car. "O-ok," she shuttered in panic. I tracked her phone, she is near Duskwood.

It will nearly take 2 hours to reach there from my place. "Hannah, don't worry, I promise I will save you," I said while driving.

She hummed in a weak voice. I heard a faint sound of a door opening on the other side. "He came!!" She panicked. "Calm down! End the call and remove it from call history, and go where you were before!" I shouted.

She understood and the call ended. I called Jake hurriedly, but he didn't answer. I tried again and again. But still, he didn't attend.

"Jake, attend the call!!!" I shouted, don't know what to do, I was driving as fast as I can. I must save her.

Should I inform my Duskwood friends? No, you should not MC. They will get worried, what if they took a wrong move?

I tried to speak to Jake, but he didn't attend my calls. After one and half hours, I arrived at Duskwood.

I drive the car to the place where the GPS showed. I came to that place, it is an old house. It looks big, but too old and damaged. There is also a bunker.

I slowly made my way inside the house, I saw a room. I entered the room hoping Hannah is there.

But to my surprise, I saw many raven feathers, Cleo's photo which took secretly in the woods, Hannah's photos which took in different places.

Looks like someone stalking her. Then I noticed the candles are lit.....LIT!! OMG! The man without face is somewhere near, he can come at any time!

I quickly went out of the room and made my way upstairs. I saw Hannah was tied to a chair, her eyes are blindfolded and her body is bruised so badly.

I quickly removed her blindfold, "It's me," I said. She recognised my voice, "quick, we should leave. He will come here at any time!" I said as I untied the ropes.

We ran down, Hannah tried her best to be fast as she is hurt badly. We were about to leave but we heard the front door open with the creaking sound.

Our eyes widened in shock, but quickly I made Hannah stand in a dark place and I stood opposite side of her. It is also a dark place.

I peeked a little, it is the Man Without Face, he is wearing his creepy mask. He peeked inside the room to which I first went.

He slowly made his way to where Hannah is hiding. OMG! Please don't get caught. I prayed, and that's when my phone rang.