Sick Jake

A/N: This was requested by YAcoffee🥰🥰

And guys 👉🏻👈🏻 Requests are closed for now! Because I have many already, after writing everything I will start taking again <3

______________________

I looked at the clock, it's 9:06 p.m. I have more works to do, I went out of my workplace and made my way to the bedroom only to use the washroom.

I noticed Jake sleeping on the bed. He is asleep? He won't sleep this early. I went to bed and crawled to him. I laid on my stomach and supported my elbow on the bed as I kept my palm on my cheeks.

I stared at his sleeping face. I poked his cheek slowly, he whined softly. I silently chuckled, he is so cute.

After playing with his cheeks, I went to the workplace again and started working.

__________________

"Finally completed," I said to myself as I stretched my body. I looked at the time, it's been two hours, it's 11 now. I looked at the window only to see it's raining heavily.

I didn't even notice that, while I was staring from the window, there is loud thunder. I jerked at the sudden thunder.

Then I closed the curtain and went to the room. I looked at Jake who is sweating, but it is already so cold here. "Hey Jake, you alright?" I asked as I tried to touch him.

He grabbed my wrist suddenly, his face looks like he is having a bad dream. He gripped my wrist tightly, "Hey Jake, wake up," I tried to wake him up.

He woke up with a start and started panting while sitting near me. "Jake, you alright?" I asked concerned.

He looked at me with his eyes full of tears. He hugged me tightly, I patted his head in comfort. And he is hot.

"Jake, nothing, nothing," I said softly as I rocked his back. I heard a loud thunder again, he was startled a bit as he hugged me tighter.

"Jake, are you scared?" I asked. "Yes, MC. Don't leave me," he said. "I won't leave you, Jake. You are having a fever," I said to him.

"Lie down, Jake. Let me bring medicine," I said as I pulled from the hug. I made him lay on the bed, and tried to get down the bed but he held my hand.

I looked at him, "Don't leave me, MC," he said. I let out a small sigh, and pulled the blanket over him. "Just a moment, I will come back in two minutes after taking medicine for you," I said as I leaned and gave him a forehead kiss.

I pulled my hand from his and went downstairs to take medicine. I took the medicine and went back to Jake. "Jake, take this medicine," I said as I gave him a glass of water and Medicine.

He took the medicine as I said, I smiled at him. I crawled on the bed and laid near him. He hugged me from sideways, "what happened, Jake?" I asked him.

"A nightmare," he said as he buried his head on my neck. Another loud thunder where Jake jerked. "You are scared of thunder?" I questioned him.

"No!" He said as he looked at me. There comes another thunder, he jerked again and pulled me closer to him. I started to laugh, "Don't laugh, don't laugh," he said like a child as he slapped my arm lightly continuously.

"Alright, alright, I won't laugh, I won't laugh," I said as I tried to control my laugh.

After some time, I touched his forehead to feel his temperature. It is warm now, he is not cured fully. He fell asleep on my arm, I kissed the top of his head.

He is sleeping like a child, I wrapped my hand around his head and pulled him closer a bit.

____________________

I opened my eyes only to see Jake still in my arms sleeping soundly. I smiled and moved my hand carefully without disturbing him.

My arm hurts, I sighed and went to my nature calls. I came out and saw Jake sitting in bed and rubbing his eyes. "You awake?" I asked.

He turned towards me and nodded with a hum. I went to him and touched his forehead, "you are good now," I said with a grin.

He smiled, "I want a morning kiss," he said still in a sleepy voice. I chuckled and gave him a morning kiss on his cheek. He smiled.

He is like a total child when he is sick. I chuckled to myself.

____________________

A/N: Hope you like it :)