Flirting

A/N: This was requested by Denisa3915198🥰🥰🥰

Um..I changed your request a bit 👉🏻👈🏻 but it is similar to yours. I hope you like it 👉🏻👈🏻
_____________________

Jake, where are you?! Didn't you say you will come with me? I am waiting in Bar Aurora for Jake. He said he will be at 8:30 p.m. but it is already 8:45.

I am bored to be alone, I looked for Phil, but he is not there. He is out of the city. I sighed. Looks like Jake won't come.

I chugged my big glass of drink, I felt a burning sensation in my throat. I sat there for some time, I feel the alcohol kick in. I stood from the place, everything is blurry.

I saw a handsome person who is standing near a wall. I smiled and made my way to him unsteadily. "Hey, handsome dude. Wanna join with me?" I asked as I pressed my body against him.

"Sure, beauty," he said as he held my hand and dragged me somewhere. I followed him only because he is handsome.

He brought me to a place where is no one, the sound of the music is still hearing faintly. But we are still inside the Aurora.

I am now between a wall and the handsome dude. The dude slid his hand inside my shirt as I slid my hand inside his shirt and felt his abs.

It feels good. I wandered my hand inside his shirt, he is muscular. I felt his hand on my bare hip.

Jake's POV

I came to Aurora to see MC. I came late by 25 mins, since I had an important work to finish. I searched for her, but she is not there.

Did she leave the place? I went further inside and made my way to a hallway only to MC with another man.

She was wandering her hand inside his shirt while his hand was inside her shirt and touching her bare skin. But she didn't oppose, instead, she is flirting with him!

I clenched my fist in anger looking at MC who is grinning at the unknown man. I went near them and pulled her harshly towards me by her arm.

"Hey man, who are you?" The unknown man asked annoyed. "Her boyfriend," I said coldly, he left the place without saying anything.

I looked at the girl who is clinging to me. "Hey, you smell so good," she said as she sniffed the crook of my neck. She is drunk. 

"Let's go home," I said as I helped her to walk. We made our way out of the Aurora. She pushed me to a wall and pressed her body against mine.

"MC-" before I could say something, she kissed me. Her hands made their way inside my shirt. She wandered her hands inside while I tried to stop her.

She finally broke the kiss, "you feel so good than him," she grinned while standing unsteady.  I sighed heavily.

________________

Finally, I brought her to my house, I helped her to my room. I made her sit on the bed, she tried to remove her jacket.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. "It's hot, I don't want this," she whined. She is cute. I helped her to remove her jacket.

I threw her jacket near the table. I looked at her, she pulled up her shirt showing her bare skin. "Hey, hey, hey, hey!" I said as I pulled down her shirt with her hand still on her shirt.

"What are you doing?!" I asked nervously. "It is still hot, I don't want any clothes," she whined again.

I sighed and made her sit on the bed again. I went to my closet and looked at my clothes. I took a comfy hoodie and turned to see MC only with her innerwear!

She came near me and wrapped her hands around my neck making me drop the hoodie down. She started to kiss my neck, I felt the heat build-up in my body. If it goes on like this, I can't control myself.

She looked at me, I can't resist. I started to attack her lips aggressively. I caressed her bare thigh with my hands.

Jake, control yourself. You can't do to her anything, she is drunk now! I held her arm which is around my neck and pushed her on the bed.

I breathed heavily, she fell asleep as soon as she fell on the bed.  I covered her with the quilt and left the room and closed it.

I made my way to the sofa and fell asleep.

___________________

MC's POV

I opened my eyes only to see the ceiling of Jake's room. I sat down on the bed holding my head which hurts. "Aah," I Muttered.

I noticed that I am only on my inner-wear. I tried to remember what happened yesterday, and successfully remembered.

MC, how can you flirt with other men?! Jake must be angry!! "What should I do?" I whined. I looked around and saw my clothes, I went near and took in my hand, it reeks of alcohol.

"Eew," I said and looked around again and noticed Jake's shirt on the table. I grabbed his shirt and wore it, it reached my mid-thigh.

I went out of the room slowly, because I don't dare to face the angry Jake now. I made my way to the living room, I heard Jake clearing his throat.

Damn. I turned around only to see Jake who crossed his hand against his chest and leaning on the wall.

"Hello, Jake. Good morning," I smiled awkwardly. "Where are you going?" He asked with raising his eyebrow.

"Um...my house?" I asked. MC, you are stupid! "You don't have anything to say to me?" He asked. "What should I say?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, so you don't remember anything?" He asked still raising his eyebrow. "Remember? Remember what?" I decided to play innocent.

He came near me, "so, you don't remember that you flirted with other men?" He asked coldly. Okay, if I continued to play innocent, I don't know what will happen.

"You mean the handsome du-" I started, he glared at me. I am dead. "I-I mean....," I shuttered. He is still glaring at me, I don't dare to look at him.

I scratched my head looking around everywhere don't know what to do. I felt his eyes burning on me, "look at me," he said- No, he ordered me.

I hesitantly looked at his cold eyes, "do you dare to drink at the bar alone, hereafter?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"I dare not," I replied while shaking my head. "Will you flirt with any other men?" He asked Coldly. "No," I replied while Shaking my head continuously.

"What should I do if I saw you again flirting with other men?" He asked. I thought for a moment, "you can do anything to me, I won't oppose," I said to him.

"Anything?" He smirked. "Yes," I said firmly. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. He is the one who feels so good and make me feel so good.

_______________________

A/N: Hey guys, do you like Jake's POV? I like his POV, but I don't know if you guys also like it. So, comment here guys, if you like it or not.

If you like it I will add his POV in some scenes like this :)

And hope you liked it :)