Jealous

A/N: This was Requested by zoya_Lorraine

        .Episode 6 SPOILER!!!!

Hope you will enjoy it :)

____________

    "We should do this?" Jake whined. "Ofcourse, Jake," I replied him while I am doing some makeup. "But why? Let's just stay in the house." He said.

       "Jake, It's a Get-together. We should go." I said without looking at him.  "MMMMMCCCCC......" Jake whined again. I turned from the mirror to look at him.

         He looks like a child who is unwilling to eat medicine. "Jaaake," I said firmly. "Alright," he said the next moment and went inside the bathroom.

         I know he doesn't like to go to Phil's Bar Aurora.

         I finished my makeup, dress, and hair. (You can imagine your style guys) I saw Jake came out of the bathroom. Well, he wore a black hoodie with dark blue jeans which were slightly ripped in some places.

         He looked at me "Just one hour" he said annoyed. "Ok," I said grinning.

_______________

          We arrived at Bar Aurora, It took good 10 mins of walk. We entered to only see Jessy, Richy, Dan, Thomas, Cleo, Lily, and Hannah.

           As Jessy noticed me she jumped in excitement which made the whole gang stare in our direction.

            Jessy gave me a bone-crushing hug.  I chuckled at the Danford sisters who are giving a bone-crushing hug to Jake.

           "Welcome guys," Richy welcomed us. I smiled at him.

            We all took a seat in a circle. Jake sat inbetween Lily and Hannah, Dan sat near Lily, Richy near Dan. I sat in between Richy and Jessy, Cleo sat near Thomas who sat near Hannah.

              A servant came to take order. Dan ordered Whiskey, Cleo and Hannah ordered vermouth, Thomas, Lily and Richy ordered Vodka, I ordered Some Red Wine, and Jake ordered Orange Juice. Yeah, he doesn't like to drink.

________________

               I saw Jake who is talking with his sisters, Dan and Richy Fighting playfully, Thomas went to his phone. As for Jessy,  She slept on Cleo's Shoulder.

              I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned to look at the Bar tender in the counter who is staring at me with his hands crossed against to his chest.

             I smiled at him as I went near him and took a seat. "Hello, Phil" I said. "Welcome to the Bar Aurora, Duskwood Celebrity" he said with a grin.

            I rolled my eyes at the way he welcomed me. I heard him Chuckle at my reaction.

            "What you want to drink?" He asked. "Anything" I said. He smirked as he started to make a drink.

            "Lit Irishman Delight, for you" he said as he bowed which made me chuckle.

             I looked at the drink he made, it is in Light green colour. I took a sip, it's good.

             "So, how is it?" He asked. "It is good," I replied.

             Phil took his hand near me and tucked some hair behind my ear. I was little shocked by his sudden action.

              After some small talk with Phil, I went to my place. I looked for Jake, but I couldn't find him. Maybe he went to Washroom.

              It's been few minutes, Jake didn't  came back.  I searched for Jake while I sitting in my Place.

              I spoted Jake, but with another girl. He was talking to her with grinning, which made me frown.

              "MC, are you alright? You look little different," Lily asked concerned. "Yeah, I am alright," I assured her, she went on her phone again.

              I looked at the couple. Jake tucked her hair behind her ear, it made me Jealous!

_____________

              It is so late, so I and Jake said goodbye to our friends and left the Bar Aurora.

              The street is so silent, we can only heard our footsteps. "Jake?" I asked without looking him.

              "Yes?" He replied.  "Who is that girl?!" I asked little loudly. "Which girl?" He asked.

               I turned towards him "You know I don't like when you were with other girls!" I said with a frown.

              He didn't reply. "You also know that I will feel jealous." I said the last word more like a whisper.

              "And you should know I too feel the same way!" He said annoyed finally looking at me. We halted in the middle of the street.

              "W-what?" I asked confused. That's when I remembered the incidence with Phil. Jake felt Jealous so, he wanted to make me Jealous?

              I smiled. "Jake, Are you Jealous?" I asked in a teasing way. "No" he said as he started to walk. "But, Just now you said you feel the same way," I said grinning.

              He didn't say anything. I started to tease him on the whole way to our house.

_______________

A/N: Guys if you also want to ask Requests, you can go to "A/N: Requests" :)