Jake is MWF!!

A/N: This was requested by ManviShah3 😘

Hey guys, I know you guys are brilliant and you sure will find that there is no logic somewhere🙄🙄 Don't care about that😜

Episode 7 SPOILER

______________________

Richy was attacked by the Man Without Face!  I cried looking at the screen of my phone.

I can't believe Richy was attacked. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. No, this shouldn't be happening, I am going to Duskwood. Now.

I packed my backpack and switched off my phone's GPS, location. I don't want Jake to know that I am going to Duskwood. Because I promised to Jake.

I took my car and driving to Duskwood. I grabbed a map from the shop since I don't know the route to Duskwood even it is near my town.

_____________________

It is a 10 mins drive, it is evening now. I got more notifications, but didn't care. I finally reached near Duskwood, so I parked my car and started to walk.

It took good 5 mins of walk. I saw the Welcome To Duskwood board. I gave a small sad smile to the board and started to enter the forest to find Richy.

I know this is stupid of me, but I don't want to put my other friends in danger. I heard birds chirping sounds and the sound of my shoe breaking the dried twigs and leaves.

As I went deep I saw the dare house which Richy showed me through the phone. I felt my eyes well up, I looked up at the sky not to cry.

I went past the dare house. I heard some sounds. Crap. I hid behind a big tree. I took my phone from my pocket and switched on the camera.

I turned on the selfie and tried to look at what is happening, and I did. I saw......Man Without Face.

I felt my heartbeat racing crazily. He was dragging Richy somewhere! I don't know what to do. But I want to do something!

I took my phone and texted Jake. "Jake!" I sent. I heard a phone buzz sound somewhere, but I didn't care.

I texted him again "Jake, help!". I heard the buzz sound again. This is weird. I typed him again some random stuff "kurbakrfe,".

I heard the buzz sound, I peeked only to see the sound is coming from the Man Without Face!

I suspect something is wrong. I saw the Man Without Face is still dragging Richy and going somewhere. I texted Jake some random stuff again only to get a buzzing sound from The Man Without Face.

I felt my heart crash. Jake is the man without a face! I went out of my hiding place. And I am sure Jake is Man Without Face, because Jake is not so stupid to miss his phone or been kidnapped.

I went near them, he didn't notice me because I came from a different side. "Do you want some help?" I asked.

I don't know where this courage came from. I feel Jake won't hurt me, maybe because I am in love with him?

He turned to look at me. I crossed my hands against my chest. He looked stunned. I mean I can't see his face because of his Man Without Face mask, but his body language shows he is shocked.

I looked at Richy who is fainted. I felt like I want to punch Jake for making him like that.

"Good that you are here, making my job easy," Jake - The Man Without Face said. I know that, he is trying to show that he is not shocked.