He was driving so fast that my panic was turned into fear as I hold onto the dashboard and I thought I might fly out of the car due to the speed.

But at least we reached the address in no time and I stayed inside the car for a minute to regained my breathimg, to prepare myself as well for what I was going to see.

"I'll go out there with you. There's no way I would let you walk in there, not after what happened last time", Jay said to me after turning off the engine of his car.

Giving him a smile, I left my bag on the seat and opens the door in my side, "I would feel safer that way"

He nodded at me as we both stepped out of his car at the same time and he was walking beside me as we headed to where the party was hold at.

Only for me to realize once we were in the front that it was a frat house. All the blood from my brain seemed to drain out of me at that realization.

Frat house? Shit.. This is where the drugs and weeds was used the most and some can be victims to it without them knowing at all.

I knew it based from all the warnings I heard from my mom once.

Jay frowns upon seeing my scared expression, "Just prepare yourself, okay? Nothing good ever comes out of this parties"

"Just don't leave my side", I can only say as a signal for us to finally enter.

We were about to step foot on the lawn when I saw Sunghoon with Heeseung and they were dragging out a passed out Jake from the porch. He looks so pale than the usual and Jay stopped me from moving as he told me to wait for them instead.

I could hear Sunghoon cursing anyone who tries to approach them. It makes me worry more then because he looks so defensive of Jake and it can only mean one thing for me.

They struggled to drag Jake as he shook violently out of a sudden. I thought there was something wrong about him until he shook out of their hold and he immediately walked up to us, but he nearly stumbled in a way a drunk would do.

When he reached us, he didn't spare a glance on Jay as he grabs my hand and takes me in a hug that was so tight the air was knocked out of my lungs.

"Why did you not wait for me to explain?", Jake then cried out. I could smell the alcohol from his breath and I wondered how many drinks he took.

"Jake, loosen your hold a bit, you might suffocate her", Heeseung reminded gently as he rushed to pull Jake from me.

"Who the hell did this to him anyway?", Jay asked as he watched me looking at the drunk Jake in overwhelming concern.

I have never seen my bestfriend this wasted. He looked so out of it and to top it off, he swayed to the side, his face looking green before he vomited down the ground.

"I don't know. From the time I got to the party, he had too many bottles in front of him", Sunghoon explained, shaking his head as we watched Heeseung rubbed Jake's back on the side.

"And I called Heeseung to help me with him, but he doesn't want to and he nearly got into a fight because apparently, Payton's boyfriend is here", he added, pointedly looking at me as he nodded at Jake, "It was all for a show"

I looked down on my feet as I catch onto his words, "So, Payton did it for attention?"

"Yes, and then the soccer players in her side helped her to turn him into this. She was thinking she could finally get him in bed"

Jay then laughed out before he felt my glare onto him, "And guess what? Jake did not fall for it, that's what I meant to say"

Before he say something more offending, I walked up to Jake and crouched down to him as Heeseung then stood up, "You should know that guy defended you from Payton"