"What the fuc-"

He didn't get to continue because Emery was dragging them towards the counter

"Let's go go-karting" 

They were all paid and fitted for and no one could bring down the level of happiness that Emery was at. She complimented practically everyone and continued to drag them around pointing and squealing at everything.

"This is amazing" Tonks gushed in awe. 

"I know. I saw an ad the other day and I was like why not" she claimed. 

They all piled into the cars and Emery couldn't stop the overflowing happiness and excitement that flowed through her. 

"Hey Sirius" She called, watching as the man turned to her. 

"Bet. I'm gonna beat you" She claimed, watching as he turned around again. 

"Fine, bet" Sirius declared as they nodded at each other. 

All the people there were situated and waited before the lights went from red to yellow and green leaving them flying through the course. Tonks, Remus and Sirius had no time to get ready because Emery was flying out and racing through the course.

Emery loved the feeling of the speed and the wind racing through her body. The adrenaline raced through her body and it left her heart racing in anticipation. She let out a laugh pressing harder on the peddle and passing a nearby boy. 

Sirius loved the feeling too. It was similar to quidditch but he honestly preferred this one better. It was more comfortable than sitting on a broom and there was more protection on him than they had back at school. He imagined the look on his mothers face when he realised that he had done something as muggle as this and laughed at the thought.

Remus wondered how he'd never done this before. He'd lived in the muggle world for so long and never thought to try something as awesome as this. He tried his best to be mature about this but couldn't find the motivation to care enough. This was as free as he ever felt in a long time. When Emery had found out about his lycanthropy she told him not to stop his wolf on the full moon and just let go, he didn't take her seriously until he tried it and it was the best transformation he'd ever had alone.

Tonk didn't know what to think. She loved the feeling, the adrenaline it was something similar to being an auror but a lot safer than being an auror. She was definitely going to bring her future kids here if she had any. 

Once they were done, they rushed for the results and checked them. Emery let out a laugh at her results and couldn't be happier. 

"what'd you come" Sirius questioned looking giddy himself. 

"I came 7th" Tonks claimed.

"Oh man, I came 9th" Remus whined, but happily smiled when Tonks gave him a kiss congratulating him. 

"Ha! Suck it I came 3rd" Emery cheered, dancing around like an idiot in happiness. Sirius watched as she danced in joy, bumping into a guy passing by, which in turn made her blush and apologise.

"We haven't heard Sirius's place yet" Remus reminded. The rest turned to him waiting for him to share his results with the rest of them. 

"Oh, I came 5th" Sirius shrugged. Emery let out another laugh before dancing again, leading Emery to dance again. 

After that, they decided they were famished and went to the closest food store to find something to eat. Lucky for Sirius, it was McDonald's. They all sat together and ate the food while gossiping about stories from both the muggle and wizarding worlds. When they were done, they piled back into the car and headed back to the house. They decided to take the rest of the time in the house having some downtime and doing nothing of much importance.  

It was around midnight when Emery decided that she wanted to go to the park, so the four of them wandered to a nearby park. Emery took Tonks and showed her how the equipment worked while enjoying it herself. Remus and Sirius walked further behind watching the two muck around like little kids again.

"What place did you really come?" Remus asked after a while.

"1st" He declared. 

"Why didn't you tell her?" 

"Did you see her. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same for Tonks?" 

"Yes but Tonks and I are dating," 

"It doesn't matter. As long as she's happy." Sirius explained.

"But you want more don't you" Remus spoke.

"It doesn't matter. As long as she's happy."