CHAPTER 4 - Its been a long time

Začít od začátku

"Nishant !" Said aditya.

"After a long time I missed you bro ! " Said nishant and he hugged aditya.
Aditya hugged him back. They broke the hug.

"Hi aditya". said neha his best friend and now nishant's wife.

"Hi neha." Said aditya. Neha hugs aditya he hugs her back.

"How are you Buddy ? "Asked nishant.

"I 'm fine bro tell me about you guys ? How is life after marriage ?" Asked aditya.

"What can I tell you now.." nishant said while fake frowning.

"Oh really !" Said neha

"Just joking neha ." Said nishant

"I will see you when I see you" said neha and walked away.

Aditya was laughing hard at this .

"Damn I am dead today." Said nishant.
He looked like someone gave him a death sentence. Nishant went after his wife. Aditya was laughing too hard.

Here , aarohi and vikram arrived at the party. It was a huge house. They stepped out of the car. He gave the car keys to a servent. To park the car.

"Be careful it's expensive. a single scratch on my car and you are dead." He warned the poor guy.

"And aarohi let's go and please behave". he warned aarohi And walked away.

Aarohi just gave the guy a small smile.
"I'm sorry for vikram's behavior." Said aarohi.

"It's okay mam we deal with this kind of people all the time. I am just feeling sorry for you that you have to deal with him all the time". said the guy.

Aarohi just smiled sadly and went inside.

Vikram glared at aarohi. She just looked down. Him and aarohi were then greeted by manish and asha.
Aarohi was shocked to see manish and asha aditya's parents. That means aditya will be here too. She thought
All these years she avoided aditya. Just so she could protect him from vikram and now .. she again felt helpless. She didn't know what to do.
She just wished that vikram should never find out about aditya.

"Hello vikram !" greeted manish

"Hello Mr and Mrs goenka." Greeted vikram.

"Namaste! "said asha

Vikram and manish were chatting with each other. Aarohi was really worried.

"Aarohi ?" Said asha.

Aarohi felt her heart drop to her stomach. She didn't know what to do.

"You are here. How are you ? I am seeing you after a long time. "Said asha she smiled warmly at aarohi.

"You know aarohi ?" Asked vikram suspiciously.

"Yes of course she is "..

"She met me at the temple once right mam ?" Said aarohi

Aarohi was pleading asha to say yes.
Asha understood that something wasn't right so she just nodded.
Vikram looked at aarohi suspiciously.
She just avoided his gaze. Asha knew aarohi. Aditya told her about aarohi she knew how much they loved each other. She always wanted aarohi and aditya to get married. But fate got twisted.

Aarohi gave asha a thankful look.
Then vikram got a call . He went outside to pick it up.

"Maa." said aditya.

Aarohi felt her heart drop to her stomach. After months she was seeing aditya. She felt loads of emotions at once. She just wanted to hug him tightly. But she couldn't.
They were so close yet so far.

"Aditya see aarohi has come. "said asha.

Then to his left he saw her she was Looking at him with so much emotions.
Aditya felt so many emotions he was at verge of crying. He was seeing her Love of his life after so long . He just wanted to hug her tightly and never let go. But he couldn't. They were looking at eachother with tears in there eyes.

"Aaru.". said aditya. He felt a tear drop from his left eye .

"Adi".. said aarohi. She too felt a tear drop from her left eye.

They were just looking into each other's eyes.

Someone has said it The most painful tears are not the ones that fall from your eyes and cover you face.
It's the ones that fall from your heart and cover your soul

-------------------------------------

Note - English is not my native language. So please forgive me if I did any mistake .

Wow after a long time aditya and aarohi finally met! I added the quote at the end because I felt like it expressed their emotions well! Thanks to whoever said it!

And thank you guys for reading this chapter! And do comment because I really all your lovely comments! And please vote !