𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"

Start from the beginning

"My... head..." you groaned, at that moment, you felt quite nauseous and felt like blacking out. Your head felt heavy and your body felt like it was made out of fragile jelly. Suddenly, a voice exclaimed before you almost crash to the ground. 

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Boboiboy called out as he then immediately caught you in time. "Y-yeah, I'm fine" you answered back and took a deep breath still feeling slightly queasy. 

"I saw that you looked quite tired today so I brought this from the school's vending machine" He mentioned as he hands you 2 bottles that he brought.

 "I also remembered that you like *your fav drink* so I went ahead and bought it to freshen you up"  Boboiboy cheered. You could feel your cheeks slowly burning pink.

 "T-Thank you..." you reached out and grabbed your drink as you both sat down on the bench, breathing in all the fresh afternoon air. You opened your drink and took a sip of it. 

The taste made your stamina rise a bit. You took all the courage you have left and form the words to say, "T-Thanks for everything" your shy voice made Boboiboy's heart flutter. It felt like it was dancing in the air at this point. 

"Your welcome! But... I do deserve a reward, am I right?" Boboiboy joked around however you thought that he was serious. "W-well... What would you like?" You shyly asked. "How about a kiss?" Boboiboy jokingly whined. "O-oh..." You stumbled as your cheeks burn all shades of red, "C'mon Y/n you were almost dead meat back there, you should do him a favor!!" You panicked in your head as you took a deep breath and gather your courage once more. "It's fine Y/n, it's just a-"

You quickly leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Uhhhhh... S-See you then, bye!" You panicked and fast-walked as fast as you could. You cupped your cheeks and could feel how flaming hot it is, your heart beated so fast that you can't even hear anything else apart from it.

"That was so embarrassing, what if someone sees usssssssss" You mentally rambled holding on to the drink Boboiboy bought for you. 

Boboiboy could do nothing but sit there and feel dumbfounded. "It was just a j-joke..." Boboiboy mumbled however he felt somehow proud of himself...? "A girl kissed me... A girl kissed me" were the only words that only came up in his mind. Soon, his face was as red as roses. 

It's chemistry, the last period for Boboiboy, who he is paired up with Gopal for an experiment. "A girl... kissed me" He mumbled beneath his breath however, Gopal's ears had never failed him once. "Boboiboy! A girl kissed you?!" Gopal exclaimed as the whole class stared at Boboiboy in shock, especially his fangirls. 

"WHAT?! WHO DARES TO KISS BOBOIBOY?!" a girl shouted.

 "You do not have the right to raise your voice in my class like that young lady!" The professor shouted. 

"S-sorry sir..." she mumbled and went back to their experiment. "And also... Boboiboy the substance in your conical flask is reacting. 

"Huh?" Boboiboy then looked at his conical flask and was in shock. "AAH" He screamed as the acid bubbles and flows through his hand, they were carrying out an experiment yet he still manage to doze off in the middle of it.

 "Please go wash your hands and to the nurse's office please, the acid is quite irritating to skin" The professor kindly asked as Boboiboy took off his experimental goggles and rushed out the classroom. 

"I'll go with Boboiboy professor-" The same girl said as she was put off by the professor. "No you are not young lady, you are staying here in this classroom" The professor demanded, "Gopal, you follow Boboiboy instead," The professor said. "Okay, sir!" Gopal answered as he swiftly crept behind Boboiboy.