Intro (Please read!!)

Hello world. :)) (I use the same template for intros that I created for all my books by the way.)

Okay, before you skim through this or anythingggg.

Please read everything underlined at the very least, 'cause there's a lot of important imformation hereeeeee.

Contents (What this intro will include):

1. Disclaimer

2. Credits

3. Copyrights

4. Me being dumb as usual

5. Welcome to my world

6. My writing schedule

7. Other

Now you can skim and decide which parts you want to read. :))

1.) Disclaimer

This book is based of the wonderful series that the author Sarah J. Maas wrote, A Court Of Thorns And Roses, and Throne Of Glass.

I do not own ACOTAR or TOG, nor any of its awesome characters or plot.

This is a fanfiction, please do not get offended or whatever with what I write here, I write entirely because I like writing.

Sometimes I MIGHT include songs or fanart or whatever in certain chapters, but those don't belong to me either. :))

2.) Credits

Well, I did mention that the memes and others are mine, but if anything similar has been written before this, I apologise in advance, and this is just what I thought of on my own.

3.) Copyrights

Yes, the very important copyrights.

I don't mind if you use any of my books for inspiration, but the condition is that you have to get permission from me first, and depending on how similar it is to what you want to write, I might request you to give the credits to me.

4.) Me being dumb as usual

Yep, I'm really dumb, and kind of a book nerd sometimes, especially when it comes to books I like, so I don't really know much about the world outside my continent or even my country.

So a lot of the information and stuff here might be made up and nowhere close to reality, because I seriously don't know anything.

BUT, if anything here even resembles events that happened in real life, or happens to trigger you or anything, I apologise again, and yeah, remember, this is purely fanfiction and created from the mind of the author (aka me).

5.) Welcome to my world

Here's the thing, I'm super weird and stuff, so a lot of my A/Ns will include stuff entirely unrelated to the story that's about my life and all that...

Don't worry, I know we all skim/skip through A/Ns most of the time, so any important announcements will be underlined as it is above. :))

Since this is a completely casual meme-ish book, I won't have too much A/Ns, but when I'm sharing theories or anything like it, it'll be me narrating, of course.

6.) My writing schedule

Okay, see, I'm in a point in my life where I'm overrun with exams, study schedules and stuff cramming up most of my time.

And I intend to juggle updating a few books at a time, only updating one book a week.

But, for this specific book only, and other specified ones, I'll update whenever I have the time to do it, or when I feel like it. :))

So basically free schedule for this one. :))

But like, a thought book is way easier to write compared to fanfiction stories, so yeah, updates should be pretty frequent.

7.) Other

Okay, we're at the last portion now!!

(If you've stuck with me throughout this, I thank you a lot because I can be really lengthy.)

So finally, I like being interactive with the readers, so I might occasionally have Q&A chapters about ACOTAR and TOG, your favourite characters and all that, so yeah... Don't worry, I'll be answering them too.

Thanks for reading all this crap, I know I'm very very annoying, though good for both of us, I've already prewritten the first fifty  chapters. *Innocent smile*

So yeah, go read it!!

~Alison (not my real name, thank you very much.)