Dream - I wish it was reality

Zara a 15 years old girl reads in class 9 .... She lives with her parents... And if you talk about friends... Um she have 2-3 no more than that.... And a supportive best friend.... She goes to school though it was the place she hated the most.... Well not now.... As it's the only place now she can get some peace... She want to become a writer.. But you know.... Better future... That stops her from her only dream..... Funny right how your dream stop you from your brighter future.... Society? The heck!! What is more important... Me Or the Society??
Morning
5 am.....

Zara was sleeping peaceful until and unless her stupid alarm started to tear her ears apart!! Zara groans

Zara groans....
Zara : The heck!! You will sleep again after waking me up.... So can you shut up for a while and let me sleep for 5 mins... I slept at 3 am last night!!
she turned off her alarm and again drifted t----
??? : Zara 2 mins wake up now or else no time to get fresh! ( A female voice interrupted her from her 0.1 seconds sleep)
Zara: Mom for gods sake can you leave me alone for 5 mins! ( she shouted from her bed still closing her eyes)
Z/M : Get out from the house and then leave alone nobody will stop you ( she shouted) For now get up within in 2 mins  get fresh and start doing the sums you left yesterday night and show it to anyone of us ( her parents) before we leave for work... Get up get up fast!
Zara got up lazily from her bed looked at the clock which shows 5:08 am..... She groaned and started to mess with her bedsheets and hair which were already messed enough...... Then reality hit her hard I mean really hard... She looked around her room and her eyes widened seeing the mess she created.....Damn!!!... Now she have to clean up the whole mess she created... Which she hates the most!!!
It took her good 25 mins to clean everything..... After cleaning she went to her bathroom to do her morning routine and have a good shower before starting another stressful day of her boring life.....

She got fresh and walked outside the bathroom and checked her phone finally

She got fresh and walked outside the bathroom and checked her phone finally........ 15 miss calls from her best friend and 49 messages....
Zara : Wow what was I doing when she sent all this??? Maybe writing.. Hm? I will think later let's call her first?
She called her best friend Erica ....
She picked up after 3 rings.....
Erica : Yeah Zombie... Let me sleep....
Zara: Why did you called me?? Sea Erica?
Erica : I told you not that sea thing again... Ok and wait why did I called you??? Um----
Zara : How am I supposed to know? ( she said mockingly)
Erica : Wait wait...... Yeah gurl~ have you seen you latest story views??
Zara: Hm no.. Why though??
Erica: It crossed a million yesterday night!
Zara: What??? ( she shouted on top of her lungs)
Erica : What we're you doing!!! 2 worlds Crossed 1 million and you were sleeping.....!!!
Zara : I was doing the Bio project I didn't got time! But now I am soo happy soo happy!
Erica : Of course come to school early today... Let's see how many of our teachers are impressed by Choco Pie!
Zara : Don't say that name ! Remember she is a secret!! Ok meet you in school.... And today my treat! Bye bye..
Erica : Bye ( she hung up)
In no time her mom shouted again...
Z/ M : Yeah did you slept again if yes... No school today finish your sums....!!!!
Zara : Mom I am getting ready wait for 3 more mins....
Zara got dressed in her comfy clothes and headed down stairs at the dining room....

She saw her dad sitting on a chair and typing something on his laptop

Zara : Morning dad!
Z/ D : Morning Zara! I will leave for a business trip for 2 days... Will my little daughter like to accompany me???
Zara : Of course it's a big yes dad! ( she smiled)
Z/D : You can meet the clients there and learn something new?? What do you think honey should I take Zara with me and will you get a holiday from university??? Let's go togather... She can learn a lot from there!
Zara's pretty smile dropped in seconds after hearing that!
Z/ M : I will try let's have family time!!!
Zara scoffed!!
Zara : You are taking me there to meet some new clients and learn about business this is not what I call family time is of course!
Z/ D: But you need to become a good business woman!! Start from today so you can get a better future!
Zara : From last consecutive 2 years I am telling you I want to become an author!
Why don't you understand I don't have any interest in business and jobs...  ???
Z/M : From last 2 years I am also telling you that it's not happening forget about that author stuff!! You will not get enough respect and on top of that it's so insecure!!
Zara: Mom p-
Z/ D : Enough you are going to study business and that's final!
Zara felt a liquid running through her cheeks..... Well they surely succeeded in a ruining a beautiful day like this also... Wow great!!
------
I hope you guys enjoy......
I have used her dream job as an author because it's very rare now a days someone wants to take that profession... So I hope you guys will love and support me thank you 💜💜💜💜And comment down below what you think!!!! Love you guys💜❤