"Maybe cuddling up to me isn't such a bad idea" I pat his head as he let it fall back onto my thigh.

I had to try not to laugh but it was almost adorable watching him struggle and almost nuzzle at my thigh as he tried to lift his head.

"Delete...photo" he mumbled

"Photo?" I question curiously

"The photo" he huffed trying once again to lift his head

"Oh! The photo of you and that villain?"

"Yes"

"Is that why you've been chasing me? Over a little picture?"

"Yes" he grunted

"I can get much worse pictures you know. I find that one quite tasteful" I start petting at his hair again.

He grunted not really giving any response. I lower to 30% and he finally moves but when he sits up on his haunches I pull him back in so his face rested in my cleavage. His wings immediately puffed up largely while I soothingly ran a hand through his hair until he relaxed again...maybe when I increased to 45%...or he was comfy we'll never know.

"You are just so cute like this" I marvel at his puffed wings and red ears. His eyes widened looking up at me and my heart about beats out of my chest. I know they call him a total lady killer in the media but those eyes are mesmerizing.

"Let me go" he huffed avoiding eye contact

"Not until you relax completely"

"I am relaxed because of you" he growled

"Your body is relaxed but not your mind" I tut

He huffed disapprovingly before finally slowly relaxing. He hummed a relaxed groan only to tense back up again seemingly embarrassed.

"You're ok" I smile helping him to sit back on the floor with his head on my thigh.

He slowly relaxed again, it only took a minute after that to hear light snores from the hero.

"So stressed aren't you. Poor guy" I pet his hair with one hand sipping my water with the other.

Hawks POV

I feel like I'm weightless. I'm just floating on air. I'm not flying though. Not a muscle is flexed. My brain feels hazey. Like a thick fog. I slowly open my eyes hearing the sounds of a keyboard clicking away.

Did I fall asleep on my desk again? Trying to look around i can see wood...wait am I under a desk?

I try to move my head but it feels like it's filled with lead. I suddenly feel something in my hair petting it softly. It feels good. Someone is running their fingers through my hair?

I finally get my head to move enough to switch sides so I lay on my other cheek only to see another leg. I'm laying in someone's lap??

They took their hand back and sat back in their chair as it squeaked in protest. Looking up I locked eyes with her. Is that villain I've been hunting.

"Have a good nap?"

I nod absently not sure how I got in this situation.

"Feeling better?" She spoke so soothingly

I nod again enjoying the plushness of her thigh. Of all the places I've woken up I think this is pretty high on my list of favorites.

"Are you going to come out or just lay there?"

Shit. Now I gotta move. I take notice that I don't have my goggles, headset, or jacket on. Did I take them off?

They backed up and I crawled out from under the desk slowly trying to take everything in and remember why I was here.