- Chapter Five -

Sorry I was gone for so long- got pretty busy. :')
Thoughts are wrote like this.

⚠️❗️ PLATONIC YOU SICKOS ❗️⚠️
————————————————————————
Tommy's POV:

Tommy's day sucked. He woke up from a nightmare at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep, got out of bed, made his way to Tubbo and Ranboo's house just for them to be wide awake down stairs.

"Tommy? Are you okay?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah boss man, what happened." Gosh. "Nothing, just couldn't sleep, you know how it is." He chuckled nervously. He studied their facial expressions and was met with worry and a straight deadpan.

"Bull crap, nightmare. We all have them, you have no need to be embarrassed." Tubbo said. "Hey! I'm a big man and therefor don't get embarrassed!" He just scoffed. "It's fine Toms, why don't you come get some hot coco." Ranboo smiled faintly. Stupid Ranboo, being nice. Sometimes he acted so drastically different from Tubbo that you would never be able to guess they were even friends, much less married.

After the hot coco, Ranboo decided that they needed sleep. Neither Tubbo or Tommy agreed. Ranboo's solution to this problem was to drag tubbo and carry Tommy over his shoulder.

"You suck! Oh my name is Ranboob, mi mi mi mi mi!" He mocked. Ranboo just rolled his eyes and kept going.

When they got to the top of the stairs, Ranboo finally let them go. Tubbo just looked bored and Tommy was squirming.

"What is it Toms?" The tall man asked. "Uhhh, so; hypothetically speaking, if I were to need platonic hugs-" He was cut off. "Yeah, you can sleep in our room tonight." Tubbo sighed. Tommy's face turned red like a tomato. "Well only because you insist. Also, you are clingy." For some reason he felt as though he needed to be more defensive today. Perhaps it's because he had been away for so long. Or maybe because he had gotten into a fight with Jack Manifold earlier. Whatever the reason, it made his friends slightly worried.

When they got to the platonic husbands room, Tommy ran and jumped into the blankets. Ever since he was revived everything had been cold, as though he was still in the void. Maybe, in a way, he was. Tubbo jumped in beside him and curled up. Ranboo scoffed and turned off the light before heading to bed and falling asleep.