𝐹𝐿𝑈𝐹𝐹𝑌-𝐻𝐸𝐴𝐷-𝐶𝐴𝑁𝑁𝑂𝑁𝑆

𝑀𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑-𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑡.
𝑀𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔.
-
-
-
-
𝐴𝑈𝑆𝑇
-
☯︎︎ Doesn't get jealous too easily but, he can be pushed and if it occurs he'll intervene by being clingy.
☯︎︎ When he's the small spoon he normally wags his tail and adores the feeling of his hair being ruffled.
☯︎︎ But, when he's the big spoon he loves holding her and rubbing her hand.
☯︎︎ He never admits to cuddling with her and will reject it with everything in him.
☯︎︎ The reason he fell for her was that when he was ranting it seemed no one was listening but, she was there nodding and encouraging him proudly.
☯︎︎ He would wake up in the middle of the night to say his intrusive thoughts.
☯︎︎ When she's sick he sucks at helping he would give her flintstone gummies and say work it out.
☯︎︎ "Did you fall from- The moon.. wait shit that's- not how it goes-"
☯︎︎ Would set the kitchen on fire trying to make a meal
☯︎︎ He talks smack during various games.
☯︎︎ Really big sweet tooth and Boxzic doesn't help she probably makes it worst.
☯︎︎ Nicknames for her: Cratehead, Boxy, Amazon package, Arts and Craft project, and door-dash.
☯︎︎ His contact name for her would be "Boxy Woxy" or "Press if bored"
☯︎︎(A/N Aust cannonly likes guys only but, we ignore that for this book)
-
-
𝐵𝑂𝑋𝑍𝐼𝐶
-
-
☯︎ ︎Gets jealous really easily but, won't do anything about it. Also, Aust 100% knows when's she's jealous.
☯︎ ︎When he sleepwalks she has to drag him back though she struggles because of strong he is.
☯︎︎ When she's the big spoon she likes to run her fingers through his hair and hum his favorite song.
☯︎︎ My guy tries her absolute hardest to make him wear matching outfits with her but, it never works out.
☯︎︎ However, when she's the small spoon she loves to be engulfed in his scent it makes her feel secure.
☯︎︎ She would tend to his needs before herself.
☯︎︎ She would hog the blanket from Aust who would slowly slide back in.
☯︎︎ Whenever she has left-overs there gone the next day I wonder why.
☯︎︎ Nicknames for him: Half n Half, Wilbur 2.0, Ram-boy, and Two-Toned idiot.
☯︎︎ Her contact name for him is "Austie Poo" [RH reference]
-
-
𝐵𝑂𝑇𝐻 𝐹𝐿𝑈𝐹𝐹 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝐷-𝐶𝐴𝑁𝑁𝑂𝑁𝑆
-
-
☯︎ ︎Boxzic would fail miserably at trying to hold an umbrella for them both which, would result in him just holding it above them with his tail.
☯︎︎ Though Aust being tall he's terrified of bugs which leads Boxzic to kill them.
☯︎︎ Aust would 100% rest his head on the crook of her neck when's he's tired.
☯︎︎ Aust with no questions would hold a torch with his tail for Boxzic when mining.
☯︎︎ Boxzic would carry all of his TNT when exploding stuff with him.
☯︎︎ Aust would pick up Boxzic with no warning.
☯︎︎ Boxzic would decorate Aust's horns with tinsel.
☯︎︎ Boxzic remembers his beloved snacks and activities
☯︎︎ They don't kiss much so the only time they ever had was on valentine's day with Aust kissing the top of her box-head.
☯︎︎Boxzic gives him surprise behind hugs.
☯︎︎ THEY HAVE THE BEST INSIDE JOKES YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH ME!!!
☯︎︎ When Aust needs attention he grabs her arm with his tail and drags her
☯︎︎ Unlike a normal couple they have a caterpillar as a pet.
-
-
-
-