Chapter 2 - Family

Start from the beginning

"That's so cute!" Squealed the ladies in the space as the men blocked their ears from the squeals.

Sanji cursed at the baby for getting all the attention of women in the room, but others just smiled at the scene. The Whitebeard pirates smiled, knowing the feeling of having another brother in the family and they knew the twins on the screen were happy with the new addition to the family.

"Is it me, or does that baby look familiar?" Asked Zoro as he squinted at the child's face.

"So, it wasn't just me?" Sanji replied as he puffed some smoke from his cigarette. "He does look familiar."

Others nodded in agreement, but they all knew that they were going to get their answer soon.

"He has dad's eyes." Stated Yuki as he smiled back at the child in his arms. "What's his name mum?"

The mother, who was named Clare, gave a familiar grin that all people who have met the strawhat once knew. "His name is Monkey D. Luffy."

"WHAT!?"

"That's Luffy!?"

"Mugiwara! That's him!?"

"Dragon had another two sons!?"

"Wait, Luffy has other brothers?!"

"Why didn't he tell us!?"

There were a lot of questions and screams of confusion, but there were also shocked expressions happening around the room.

"Silence!" Ordered Whitebeard with a booming voice as the chaos died down. "I'm sure that it will explain in depth, but we need to be able to hear the thing to understand. Aren't we here because we needed to understand the brat?"

Some nodded, others clicked their tongues (marines), but all their attention was back on the screen.

"We have to tell everyone else!" Cheered Yuko as he rushed out of the house and left the mother and his twin behind. He started yelling out the good news and the two who were left in the house sighs.

"I hope you don't become like him, Luffy." Yuki stated as he gave the baby back to his mother to hold. He walked to the door and looked back once more, before leaving. "I'll go back and grab him, before he starts any fights."

"Thank you, Yuki. You know if someone picks a fight with him, he would never want to back down. Go and drag your older twin back!" Clare said as the blue-eyed teen nodded and replied.

"You know that's a bad habit of his." Yuki left and closed the door behind him and the infant and mother were just smiling at each other.

"Wow Ace. The Yuko guy has the same bad habit as you. You both are hopeless." Sabo said as he was once again hit on the head. "What was that for!?"

"For being mean. It's my job to be mean." Ace said. "Anyway, the Yuki guy said the same thing you said to me when you pointed out my 'bad habit'."

"I guess that's true." Sabo shrugged. "But it's a fact! You're reckless!"

"No, it isn't!"

"Yes, it is! Ask your crewmates!" Exclaimed Sabo as he pointed towards Thatch.

Ace asked, "I'm not reckless, right?"

The whole Whitebeard crew and some other pirates that knew Ace shook their heads. "Nope, you definitely are."

"Traitors!" Ace shouted as he turned to the screen and crossed his arms while pouting.

"See, I'm right." Sabo said as he patted Ace's back.