Anti-climactic.

I hopped out of the boat, scraping my hand against the boat as to make sure not to fall into the ink waiting below.

The ink demon was still definitely my top fear, but sinking into ink was a close 2nd.

Stepping on to the rickety platform, Henry handed me my axe and we set off to find the A & T team.

........

My sharp teeth pierced through the thin metal as I ripped the top of the soup can open viciously.

I flung the rigid metal to the side, downing the whole can of sickening liquid.

The lost ones sat all around, their yellow eyes staring at me sadly as I screamed internally at the world.

Outwardly though, all that came out was this:

"Henry left. Henry left didn't he?" I snarled at no one is particular, pissed as FUCK.

"He left me, he left us, all of us. Damn deja vu amiright?"

"You think someone loves ya. Ya open up to them, tell them your deepest secrets and fears, and then they walk out on you! Right out of the fuckin' door!"

The last part came out as a pitiful whine, my non-existent heart cracking with each word.

Lost ones stare at me as I hang my head back and laughed at the whole stupid thing.

"Wow. I am really desperate and stupid...He's probably just...Somewhere. I just need to find him. Y-yeah. YEAH! T-that's it! He wouldn't dare leave me alone again!"

I put my hand out for a high five, grinning once again. My grin slowly started to fade, my followers leaving me hanging. "C'mon, up top!"

One of them in the front slowly raised their hand, slowly placing it against mine. In a moment, they removed it again, strands of ink hanging between our hands like snot.

Others moved to do the same as they stepped back. I shook my wrist, flicking the watery ink from my hands. "Sorry, first come, only served."

I stood up, looking over my crowd of fellow prisoners. "Don't worry, the day of deliverance shall soon be upon us! Don't lose hope! Give yourselves a high five or somethin'!"

'Do I feel that way to Henry?! How the fuck does he not grimace every time I touch him?'

......

I walked down the hallway, instantly regretting even thinking about doing this.

The halls were now dark and quiet, the floodlights switched off to save power. Bendy said there were only so many more batteries, and they couldn't afford wasting any power.

Eerie creaking came from the boards below, Susie's high heels not helping much.

We stepped into a rockier area, the floor thinning under our feet. The angel then sits on the edge of the ledge, only their black fingernails showing.

A dull clank of metal could be heard as the angleś fingers soon disappeared as well.

I edged a bit further to the end, looking down. Susie was already clambering down the ladder.

Swallowing, I shifted myself over the edge, yelping when my hand almost slipped as I lowered myself on to the ladder.

Left foot, Right foot, Left foot....

And vice versa until we reached our destination.

She waited at the bottom, tapping her foot as I finally got off.