23) Date Night

♥️

The forest was oak-brown with leaves falling on the solid ground. Some trees were aged and primitive, some were young with smooth branches. The birds were chirping and twittering their own unique tune. Monkeys were scrambling and hooting from one tree to another. The venomous but attractive snakes were slithering through the branches of the trees. The deep and dim forest was dense and humid.

The dark green and gloomy forest was hiding some deep secrets , secrets of nature, secrets of wild creatures, deep red and black secrets of crimes.

The man walking in the forest of secrets, inhaled the deep minty smell of nature as the light and shadow danced across his face. The dried branches and leaves creaked under his polished black shoes as he walked on the same old path he was known all his life. The chorus of the day birds suddenly stopped and the venomous snakes hissed as if they knew, in the form of a human the lion is entering in the jungle.

Suddenly he stopped in the middle of the woods in the darkest region. He tapped his right foot three times on the solid ground beneath him.

One...Two...Three..

And the gates of the underground secret bunker opened for him, welcoming him. The underground bunker in the middle of the woods was linked by endless tunnels that merged and separated the entering and escaping routes. The entering routes known to few and the escaping route to the fewer.

No common man knew that the enchanting forest surrounding the grand triumvirate estate was actually one of the biggest mafia hideouts, situated beneath the solid surface of the woods.

The bright sun rays reached the hidden bunker as the dark iron gates were opened by one of the most trusting men of the mafia. A black mask was hiding his real identity only the light brown eyes can be seen which was void of any emotions. A silver ak-15 on his shoulder was shining as the sunlight showed on it.

He nodded in respect to the man, and did his job.

"Do you have a phone?" he asked the visitor, getting a nod in return.

"Give it, " he said, blankly opening his palm.

The man smirked in pride seeing how truthfully the young man was doing his job as he put his phone in his hands.

"Where is he? " he asked as the young man did the security check.

"Family meeting," his reply was curt and short.

The wooden stairs creaked as the both men descended down and entered the hideout.

The walls of the bunkers were bloody and creepy, the walls were screaming yet lively. The hidden bunker was a synonym of terror.

The black walls were spotless like a clean mirror hiding the deadliest weapons behind it. Organised and militarized AR -15,AK-47, BB guns, Umarex-9xp in silver and black and many other cargo of guns and firearms. This mafia bunker was secret home to the most powerful weapons, calibers and the deadliest grenade launchers.

Inside the bunker, in the main hall thousands of soldiers were gathered, each of their face was hiding behind the black cloth mask, all of them stood still in their place and looked upon their leader, their capo, their Don, their godfather with respect and pride in their eyes.

Leaving the visitor behind, the young man joined his family members and the old man leaned on the wall and looked ahead at his son who was about to give a speech to his mafia family.

"If you are a traitor you are not getting out of here alive."

As soon as Vikram said this, he was shot.