Part 3. [Smut continued]

-sexy as hell" he says through a grunt. He uses another tentacle/finger on the same hand to rub your clit. Making you shake with pleasure. He notices and says,
"Oh, you like that? Good, cause I'm gonna overwhelm you with so much pleasure, you won't be able to walk OR think for days." He smiles and licks his fangs. He turns his other hand back to normal and gropes one of your tits. And he starts licking you. You feel it coming again and before you can even say anything, it HITS.
"AAAAAAGGHHHHHH FUCK" you scream. The slight shake was bad, but now it's bad, and it's constant. He smiles and stops everything, turns his other hand back to normal, gets down, licks some cum off of you, and comes back up to kiss you. Your still breathing very heavily, but that doesn't stop him from kissing your lips and putting his tongue in your mouth. His tongue vaguely tastes like cum, and it's a nice taste. He starts kissing down your neck, and stops at the part where neck and sholder meet. In the middle. Once he gets there, he bites. Not too hard, but he still has fangs, so it penatrates skin.(He's not a vampire tho, lol) this is the side of Tamaki that no one else but you knows about. His slightly sadistic horny side. You make a noise from the pain, and, satisfied with that, he goes back to kissing you. He goes back up your neck, and to your lips. Your guys' lips part and he flops over next to you, breathing heavy.
"Th-that was great Bunny" his anxiety is back.-