Part 1. [Smut]

(Y'all, we just goin' get right into it)
You guys were chilling in your room watching *favorite anime* when Tamaki nervously puts his hand on your thigh. He looks embarrassed, and isn't looking at you when you look at him.
"Oh, okay" you say as you smirk at him, and he glances at you, his face bright red.
"I'll go with that" you say as your hand slides across his leg to his dick, and it's HARD. You grab it through his pants and he whimpers. Your hand slides up his shirt, and you move so you can sit on his lap. You put your other hand in his shirt and take it off. You go down and start slowly licking his soft boi abs, and he shivers.
"Y/N, can we... uhmm..." he makes the hand signals meaning he wants to fuck.
"Heh, yes" You lightly moan ad you move back up and the two of you start making out. He slips his hands under your shirt, unhooks your bra, and then takes off the shirt with it. You rub your tits against his naked chest and he moans. It was extremely quiet, but it was a moan. You slide down and take off his shorts and underwear. His dick is a cute size, (5 inches) and you start giving him a handjob. He moans a little, and then you put his dick in your mouth, all the way to your throat and he throws his head back.
"Oh, oh fuck Y/N, fuuuuuck" He moans as you start using your tongue to lick his dick while it's inside of your mouth. You take his dick out of your mouth after a while, and lick your lips, looking him in the eyes with a smirk.
"Oh right" you say, and you take off all of your bottoms too. You climb on top of him,-