"I miss Chae Ryung too. But don't worry! We're going to reunite with them soon when we'll go to the palace tomorrow morning." She said excitedly with a giggle. But I wasn't excited. I was....creeped out at the fact that all those characters existed.

I gave her a fake smile but....'Why are we going to the palace?'

"Yeah but....why are we going there....I mean...inside the palace?" I asked her feeling really terrified. I was really scared to witness scary things in there.

"Don't you remember, my lady? You are supposed to choose one of the prince as your groom. We're leaving to stay in the palace from tomorrow."

WHAT?! GROOM? FOR ME?

"What are you taking about? I'm not ready to get married!" I said banging my head with my wrist frustration.

"But didn't you tell me earlier that you've already thought which prince you wanna marry....." She said scared from my actions.

I looked at her with my right hand still on my head.

"She did? No, I mean...I did?"

"Yes, my lady. You did!" She held my shoulders and shooked them. 'How is this girl, Ji Eun so cool about getting married...she's still young.'

"What are you thinking?" Areum snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? No-Nothing."

'If I'm inside Ji Eun's body then what about my body? Is she perhaps inside my body?....shit....I need to escape from this situation.'

•••••••

Soon the sun showed up on the sky. Ji Eun came out of the Choi house with Areum. She saw her father and brother waiting outside.

"Aish....the house will feel so empty without you. I'll miss your annoying face." Ji Hoon said shaking his head. 'What a Jackass...' Ji Eun thought and glared at him to which Ji Hoon slightly chuckled.

"I see that you've recovered from your sickness, my daughter."

"Yes, father." Ji Eun gave him a fake smile.

Her father came forward and caressed her head. "I didn't even realise that you're already a grown up. Forgive me for I couldn't give you the love of a mother. Take care of yourself inside the palace, my child. I wish your mother was still alive to see you off."

As she sat inside the palanquin, unintended tears fell from her eyes. Those warm tears made their way to her cheeks.

She touched her tears as if they were never supposed to come out of her eyes. 'Why am I crying? I don't even feel sad about leaving. It's not my own body anyways. But still these tears...."

•••••••

The palace doors opened letting us in and I came out of the palanquin. 'Here I am.....again standing in a place which is not less than hell. I wonder what the people are like here in real life.' I was grateful because Areum was still with me.

As I walked further, some women bowed at me. "Welcome to the palace, Lady Ji Eun. We're here to take you to your room."

I guessed they were the house maids. Nonetheless, I am not used to this kind of service in my life. Most probably because I never had maids in my life after my mother died. Park Ji Eun sure is a noble.