"Oh so now you want me to stop?" He chuckles. "I hate it when you lie to me, angel." I press my tongue to my cheeks, feeling my eyes getting glossy.

"It burns my soul to ashes." His words were deep, finding no meaning in them. His grip only tightens around my wrist, feeling my air being captured.

"Do you know what I do to people who lie to me?" He asks in his sadistic voice, his calm mask already peeling off. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks, my baby coils timing so bad it had to come to cover half my face.

With a subtle whisper, I felt the air blow his words to my ear. "I torture them."

His harsh grip on my wrist, his yanks me close to him, my heart plunging in fright. My chest was pressed to his hard one, my tummy churns. His hands were no longer on my wrist anymore, his eye glowing like that under the sun. His hands fly to press themselves on my waist, his left finger delving into my flesh.

I cry out in a loud whimper, his finger doing horrible things to my waist. He was doing this on purpose to create pain and pull me down. His fingers dig further into my waist, sure enough, it was going to create marks. Tears spill down my face, my face heating up and turning bright red.

I hold onto his shoulder for support, his right hand gripping my waist for help. I look down at my feet, trying to pry myself away from the monster in front of me. The pain was getting unacceptable, my throat cutting out supply of air.

I feel the one finger that was digging into my waist get ripped out with a yank, his other right hand that was placed on my waist still attached to it. I bit my lips, my heavy tears leaking out like water.

I feel both his hands get planted on my waist as he pulls me into his chest. His inherent scent fills the air getting rid of the basked wafer aroma.

I was emotionally lifeless.

While still in my crying mess, he pulls me into a hug. His hands were wrapped around my waist, my face pulled into his chest. His height was tall, his body was huge compared to my own. I feel his long fingers go up to my neck, kneading the skin between his thumb and index finger evenly. 

I cry out feeling washed out like rain. I was too weak to talk or even pull back, my eyes were heavy with never-ending tears. I wanted to run and never look back but knowing Synn was always going to find me and pull me back like a full stop.

My waist was hurting, his fingers having conflicted pain on it, bruising the spot.

"It was the only way to teach you a lesson." I hear his voice that sounded a little calmer yet rugged. I didn't respond but just stand there in his unwanted embrace. I think back to what Silver said about Synn never hurting me and sniff. His words weren't true.

"And I don't regret doing it." I feel his soft lips close to my earlobe, brushing past it. I shiver, his fingers still taking flesh of skin between his thumbs to knead. "I never regret anything." He blows.

He instantly removes me from his hold, looking down at me and give a small smirk. "And see?" He begins coating the pad of his right thumb on my wet cheeks. "I was the one who created this." He ends sounding proud of himself.

I take a step backwards, rubbing my hands to get rid of his fiery touch. He disgusted me. He didn't feel any remorse or regret from his sudden action, making me feel dreadful.

He was a monster in flesh.

A devil on earth.

I turn back on my heels and make a point for the exit of the passage. I run fast on my heels, my baby curls covering my face. I needed to get away from him, his sight. I run faster to where I remember Anna took me. The staff's quarter. I race for it and jerk the handle open in a rush, beads of sweat lining up my forehead while the cool breeze scrap against my skin. I wouldn't and couldn't sleep in the same room and house with him. It had gotten to the fact where I would say he was a complete sadist. A person who feels no remorse at all; emotionless.