Chapter 2

"Valentina Hatun, you recovered now so you can go to Harem where they will give your bed and duties what you must do," nurse said to me after I have been in infirmary for two days and she helped me for my leg to be better so I could walk normally again.

"Thank you for helping me," I said to her before I left the infirmary and walked to the Harem where all the girls stood and curiously looked at me.

"This is the girl that stole our Sultan's attention,"

"She putted magic spells on Sultan so he would fall in love with her on the first sight,"

"Sultanas will be very mad when they see her in Palace,"

"Valentina, here you are, we were so worried for you," Roberta said as she approached me and took me into a warm hug, and soon after Margareta and Karla came and did the same thing.

"I am jealous of you, look how Sultan himself treated you, he held you like a princess," Karla said to me and I couldn't not to blush at her words because that was how I felt for real.

"ATTENTION! HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY VALIDE KOSEM SULTAN!" agha on the doors noticed and we all stood in a line when a woman in her 40s walked into a Harem.

I haven't even looked at her face but when I saw how is she walking and how everyone fears of her, I knew this woman has a power no one else has.

She walked with her assistant Lalezar Kalfa and they gathered to see the new concubines who arrived to the Harem to present the most beautiful between them to the Sultan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She walked with her assistant Lalezar Kalfa and they gathered to see the new concubines who arrived to the Harem to present the most beautiful between them to the Sultan.

"Are you Valentina?" she walked in front of me and asked me so I raised my head just a little bit to look at the Sultana.

" I am," I answered.

"My lion said to me what happened, I hope everything is fine now," she said.

"Thank you, Sultana, everything is fine now," I said as I bowed to her once again and I could see a little smile on her face.

Kosem walked around to look at the other concubines that arrived, and honestly I hoped so much that she would chose me to see the Sultan again because I couldn't stop thinking about him for the whole time.

"I choosed those three girls," Kosem said and pointed at three girls. I saw there and realised she haven't chosed me to go to Sultan and felt some kind of disappointment.

Between the girls that Kösem chosed to go to dance on a feast for Murad was Margareta. My best friend Margareta. Together with her there were two russian concubines named Alyona and Tanya.

I took a deep breath trying not to show my jealousity towards Margareta who was shining from happiness when she saw she is the chosen one.

"This is your chance girls to become powerful in this Palace. If Sultan likes you, then he will call for you again. If you give birth to a son, no one could stop you from having power," Lalezar Kalfa said to Margareta, Alyona and Tanya who were shining from happiness.