"I guess... you're right..." He whispered.

I smiled and brushed our nose a few times making him giggle. I turned back to the window while leaning on Jimin's chest. He hugged me and we both sat there in silent with some song tunes playing in the back. It was a romantic type of moment. I love it, in fact I love every minute, every second I spend with him.

The ride lasted for about 5-7 minutes more and then we both got off. I was hugging the teddy while walking to the car. Jimin opened the door for me just like before times. I gave him a smile before sitting down in the car. He jogged the other way and sat.

We both head towards my home. We both don't really talk much in the car but it's like, we enjoy our silent and each other's presence. It is something deep if you've ever experienced this. We soon reached my house. I got out and turned back.

"I'll see you soon I guess" I said.

He got out too and walked towards me. I gave him a confusing look. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I crashed on his chest. I smiled while hugging him back. His scent is really blissful. He broke the hug after a few seconds and looked at me in the eyes.

I smiled back while showing as much love as much I could through my eyes. People really change in love don't they? Going to any length just for that one person.

"Park Jimin..." I called him out. "Yes princess" He replied as my heart skipped a beat.

"You know I love you the most right? No matter what happens, no matter who comes between us, I will always love you like this or even more." I told him softly.

"I know. And no matter what, I will never let you down. I will always be there for you even though we aren't together." He kissed my forehead.

This forehead kiss means so much than the lip kissing. A pure and loving expression which is really thankful. I smiled at him before moving back.

"Now go. It will be too late otherwise" I said shooing him.

He chuckled and nodded. He waved at me before turning around and getting in his car. He started the engine and drove away making me sigh. I already miss that idiot. I'm turning into lovesick puppy slowly.

Author – You are lovesick puppy Y/n. You are hopeless.

Y/n – Author-nim, are you talking about me or yourself who is in love with their bias and imagines million stories in her mind of marrying him.

Author – Why must you hurt me this way? *A fake hurt author*

Y/n – This dramatic bitch. Ugh!!!

Y/n turned around and enter her house leaving the author shock.

Author – this is how they treat the author... I'm hurt bitch!!! *Shouting*

Next day

I took a deep breath before looking at the building. My heart beat is increasing with each second passing. I don't what could happen once I'm inside but I hope things turn out well... I nodded to myself and took my step towards the build which is also Jimin's base.

I opened the door and entered inside. I saw some members down who are new. Jimin have took most of the main members so it won't be a problem. I went to the lift and pressed the button. It opened instantly. I into the lift and pressed the floor.

"Noona wait!!" I heard someone.

I looked to the person and it was Beomgyu. I stopped the lift and let him enter first. He stood beside me and the doors closed.