Ch - 44. A step further

Start from the beginning

Y/n

Idiot! I'll pay this time and I'm not hearing anything!

ChimChim

Okay okay. Fine!

Y/n

Where should we meet?

ChimChim

I'll wait at the café Fairytale land. You liked it didn't you?

Y/n

Yes! I'll be there around 11? Is that okay?

ChimChim

Anything for you my baby!

I smiled like an idiot while texting him. Not only that I'm on a mission but it will also be a date. I quickly got off the bed and rushed to the wardrobe. I opened the closet and started looking through it for tomorrow's outfit. I took out almost every piece of cloth I own.

Slowly, I started subtracting one-one from them and lastly, I was standing in front of the mirror with the perfect outfit.

"This is it!" I whispered at myself while smiling.

Next day

I woke up with sunrays hitting me in the face. Those fucking bright rays! I scrunched my face before covering my face with the pillow. I was about to go back into my dreamland when my phone started ringing. I groaned while throwing that pillow somewhere in the room in frustration.

Why can't anyone let me sleep in peace?! I took the phone from my side and answered the call.

"Hello" I said. "Umm baby are you still sleeping?" I heard Jimin say.

Wait- we have a date today!! I sat up straight in a blink of eyes with my eyes open.

"N-No. I am just drinking juice!" I covered up quickly.

"Oh is it? I am on my way there. I'll reach in 20 minutes. I just wanted to see if you're ready or not" He told me.

I gulped in panic. "I-I am ready. I am about to leave." I lied.

"Good then. See you soon" he then hung up. I let the phone fall on the bed.

"AH!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! IF HE DIDN'T HAD CALLED, YOU WOULD STILL BE CURSING THE SUN!!" I yelled to myself while making the bed.

I then went to the bathroom. I almost tore the shirt while removing it. I decided not to wash my hair, since I washed them yesterday. I wore shower cap and stood under the shower. I scrubbed my body and took a quick shower before getting out in my robe. I sat the dress hanging beside the dressing table.

I took it and removed the hanger before taking off my robe. I got into the clothes and stood in front of the mirror. What should I do?

"Ah fuck everything!" I cursed and started applying lipstick and eyeliner.

I just brushed my hair and wore some accessories. Now I look pretty. I took my phone and my purse and dashed outside. I looked at my watch and saw that I am ready in just 16 minutes. That's the best record I made till now. I wore some black matt sandals and shut the door before starting my marathon to the main road.

It took me 3 minutes. I was panting hard. I stopped a taxi and got into it.

"Fairytale land at xxx" I said while catching my breath.

"Please just, hurry up." I told him as he nodded.

He started driving in a pretty impressive speed. Thankfully there weren't any signals between. It took me just 10 minutes to reach there. Last time I took 20 minutes. The car was slowing while took out the money and kept on the phone holder.